4 minutes ago, Miga said:

You consider war to be Bombing children in hospital beds from aeroplanes as a legitimate target , our opinions seem to differ  .

If the people they have voted for have seen fit to set up operating bases under the hospitals then yeah, completely legitimate…..

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

If the people they have voted for have seen fit to set up operating bases under the hospitals then yeah, completely legitimate…..

Beat me to it, But the Israeli's have offered to assist in moving children and babies from hospitals being used by Hamas as control centres, But Hamas wont agree,   

Just now, paulus said:

Beat me to it, But the Israeli's have offered to assist in moving children and babies from hospitals being used by Hamas as control centres, But Hamas wont agree,   

That will be the yids and our fault too no doubt ! Lol 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Oh I get it, it’s “our” fault…..again ! Lol 

Well you wrote it in the past. I think you would have to be deliberately blinkered to consider there was no relationship between Islamic terrorism and western forces involvement in oil wars.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, paulus said:

When they shot rockets at the ambulances 

Just now, jukel123 said:

Well you wrote it in the past. I think you would have to be deliberately blinkered to consider there was no relationship between Islamic terrorism and western forces involvement in oil wars.

Sometimes you have to just pick a side, this is one of those times….I picked mine and it reads like you have picked yours mate.

1 minute ago, Miga said:

When they shot rockets at the ambulances 

Watch Aljazeera. its obvious what the ambulances are being used for, Hospitals are saying they are running out of fuel yet ambulances are coming and going every few minute Don't forget Hamas run the hospital's and the ambulances. What better way to move people and arms.  

34 minutes ago, paulus said:

Do you support the genocide that Hamas and the other Arab nations want to inflict on Israel? Do you not remember what started this latest battle, October 7th Hamas killed. well slaughtered 1400 Israeli's after an incursion into Israel. They have repeatedly said that they will continue to do this until Israel has been wiped out.    

👍

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Sometimes you have to just pick a side, this is one of those times….I picked mine and it reads like you have picked yours mate.

I am no expert or sage as is obvious. But I pick my side when I try and work out who is the bully and who is the underdog. Seems to me that Israel was an artificial creation and has been backed by the powerful countries ever since.. Israel treats the Palestinians like nazis.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, paulus said:

The liberal West apparently refuses to understand what it is up against when many people in the West go out to demonstrate in favor of Hamas and perhaps Hezbollah, these self-righteous people support radical Islamic organizations whose territory is not the core of their desires, but the extermination of the Jews and the imposition of Islam as the religion of Western countries. As we all know, life in Islamic countries is so wonderful that many immigrants knock on their doors and strive to reach the Muslim paradise.. I was actually confused, the situation is the opposite, and there is a constant movement of Muslims from Arab countries to Western countries, but contrary to what one might think, they are not coming to integrate and be part of civil society, they are coming to change the DNA of Western countries, and if anyone thinks that their desire to destroy Israel will be enough for them, he will be bitterly surprised when he discovers that the Christian world is also a target. Even the Western way of life that they flock to, but despise is also in the crosshairs, and who knows if the West won't wake up too late when all Western countries will have a Muslim majority, after all, are liberal democracies that are ready to absorb all the misery of the world, aren't they? So when you participate in demonstrations in favour of Hamas and Hezbollah, you are demonstrating against your very existence and against the existence of a liberal culture that does not understand which corner it is sinking itself into.

👍👍

• Like 2

I've tried to avoid getting involved in this, as I actually have a "dog in the fight".

My eight year old grandson is half English, half Saudi. At the moment he is in the Middle East at the World Academy School. He is taught an English, American, Arab curriculum, he is fluent in spoken, written an reading English and Arabic. He is also taught the quoran and the bible and all other religions.

If Hamas were to harm him, I would want the whole of Gaza, the West Bank, the Golan Heights to be wiped of the map !

Conversely, If Israel were to bomb him, I would want Israel to be also wiped of the map !

So, I'm an equal opportunity hater of people who kill innocents.

BUT ! What I would like to know, is why the left are so vocal in their support of Palestine/Hamas, but never question the bestial savagery of the Hamas attack on innocent Israeli women and children, and aren't calling for the release of the innocent women and children being held hostage ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've tried to avoid getting involved in this, as I actually have a "dog in the fight".

My eight year old grandson is half English, half Saudi. At the moment he is in the Middle East at the World Academy School. He is taught an English, American, Arab curriculum, he is fluent in spoken, written an reading English and Arabic. He is also taught the quoran and the bible and all other religions.

If Hamas were to harm him, I would want the whole of Gaza, the West Bank, the Golan Heights to be wiped of the map !

Conversely, I'd Israel were to bomb him, I would want Israel to be also wiped of the map !

So, I'm an equal opportunity hater of people who kill innocents.

BUT ! What I would like to know, is why the left are so vocal in their support of Palestine/Hamas, but never question the bestial savagery of the Hamas attack on innocent Israeli women and children, and aren't calling for the release of the innocent women and children being held hostage ?

Cheers.

Totally agree with your last paragraph. 

Just now, jukel123 said:

I am no expert or sage as is obvious. But I pick my side when I try and work out who is the bully and who is the underdog. Seems to me that Israel was an artificial creation and has been backed by the powerful countries ever since.. Israel treats the Palestinians like nazis.

Jews were there before Muslims, about 7 centuries before if that’s the road we are going down !