• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

That silly cnut drakeford has set the wheels in motion to cripple Wales...hes been apparently stepping down for the last 2 yrs...but been busy pushing his agendas through the senate, without asking anyones opinions... slippery 🪱

No different to the wankers who govern us dc

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Does anybody know what time the protest starts for this one ? 

WWW.REUTERS.COM

The European Union (EU) condemned on Sunday an escalation of violence in...

The same time as the one against the rise in Antisemitism in the UK

24 minutes ago, paulus said:

I would have expected them to be, where they are every year, at the Cenotaph. 

Personally I think  it more appropriate they pay their respects in the capitals of the countries they are head of. It's what Devolution is all about. They were there. I checked. 

On the broader front. Here's my sixpenceworth on yesterday's events. Firstly, there were no riots. A bit of pushing and shoving. But everybody was completely silent at 11 o' clock. I don't  believe the pushers and shovers were 'far right'. They just came for a bit of a piss up and a bit of  naughty fun. There might have been some EDL posters or whatever. Big deal. They were not a threat to the march or the gravity of the ceremony. Nor were the odd nutjobs shouting Isalmic crap.

Secondly Braverman doesn't seem to understand  the  british constitution. She does not have the power to tell the police whether to allow a march. Its not her responsibility. Tory heavyweights like Heseltine and Clarke have been shaking their heads in disbelief at her antics. In particular calling the march which was for a ceasefire in Gaza  " a hate march" and the protesters as "Hamas sympathisers". That's bollocks. She is  an agitator,  totally unhinged,  always provoking trouble and showing the tories in a negative light. Describing tent dwelling as a lifestyle choice ffs. That  behaviour is not within the job description of a home secretary. Far from it. She's a liability not just for the tories but for the rest of us as well.

She's mad if she thinks she will get sacked and return as leader of the tory party if that is her plan. Sooner she is gone the better for the country.

Edited by jukel123
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Personally I think  it more appropriate they pay their respects in the capitals of the countries they are head of. It's what Devolution is all about. They were there. I checked. 

On the broader front. Here's my sixpenceworth on yesterday's events. Firstly, there were no riots. A bit of pushing and shoving. But everybody was completely silent at 11 o' clock. I don't  believe the pushers and shovers were 'far right'. They just came for a bit of a piss up and a bit of  naughty fun. There might have been some EDL posters or whatever. Big deal. They were not a threat to the march or the gravity of the ceremony.

Secondly Braverman doesn't seem to understand  the  british constitution. She does not have the power to tell the police whether to allow a march. Its not her responsibility. Tory heavyweights like Heseltine and Clarke have been shaking their heads in disbelief at her antics. In particular calling the march which was for a ceasefire in Gaza  " a hate march" and the protesters as "Hamas sympathisers". That's bollocks. She is  an agitator,  totally unhinged,  always provoking trouble and showing the tories in a negative light. Describing tent dwelling as a lifestyle choice ffs. That  behaviour is not within the job description of a home secretary. Far from it. She's a liability not just for the tories but for the rest of us as well.

She's mad if she thinks she will get sacked and return as leader of the tory party if that is her plan. Sooner she is gone the better for the country.

I disagree there mate, For some people a life on the streets is a choice, Others are not actually on the streets but just pretend to be. This is from first hand experience not something i have read somewhere. What is Devolution? Nothing more than people pretending there running there country but using the Money from another to do it. Why should a Protest march of any kind have been allowed on that Sacred weekend of Remembrance ?. The Met police are independent from the government when it comes to Policing in London but are responsible to the Mayor of London, Why was it allowed!

16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

On the broader front. Here's my sixpenceworth on yesterday's events. Firstly, there were no riots. A bit of pushing and shoving. But everybody was completely silent at 11 o' clock. I don't  believe the pushers and shovers were 'far right'. They just came for a bit of a piss up and a bit of  naughty fun. There might have been some EDL posters or whatever. Big deal. They were not a threat to the march or the gravity of the ceremony. Nor were the odd nutjobs shouting Isalmic crap.

You still have not enlighten us on the “what about Israel in all of this” ? Question 

So, I’ll ask a different question….why should they offer a cease fire when Hamas have not released the hostages ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, paulus said:

I disagree there mate, For some people a life on the streets is a choice, Others are not actually on the streets but just pretend to be. This is from first hand experience not something i have read somewhere. What is Devolution? Nothing more than people pretending there running there country but using the Money from another to do it. Why should a Protest march of any kind have been allowed on that Sacred weekend of Remembrance ?. The Met police are independent from the government when it comes to Policing in London but are responsible to the Mayor of London, Why was it allowed!

I don't agree with any of your points.Lol. No change there.

I think the march went well and the police were spot on in their initial decision to allow it. I dont believe a single individual disrespected the cenotaph or the occasion. Its the way democracy works. 

No sane person would want to be in a tent this time of year surely?

Scotland would be one of the richest countries in Europe if it kept its own oil.  Zzzzzzz. We could go on all night.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I think the march went well and the police were spot on in their initial decision to allow it. I dont believe a single individual disrespected the cenotaph or the occasion. Its the way democracy works. 

Scotland would be one of the richest countries in Europe if it kept its own oil.  Zzzzzzz. We could go on all night.

What about Israel & why should they offer a ceasefire ?

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

You still have not enlighten us on the “what about Israel in all of this” ? Question 

So, I’ll ask a different question….why should they offer a cease fire when Hamas have not released the hostages ?

It's not my role to enlighten anybody. I'm just an old geezer with an opinion formed on what the news outlets filter out to us. I've read from several sources Israel has pulled out of negotiations. Maybe your sources tell you a different story?

Edited by jukel123
Just now, jukel123 said:

Lots in the UK,mental health issues,drug/alcohol,falling between the cracks after a relationship issue,I often speak to homeless people,some truly sad bad luck stories out there mate.

DDF49271-0058-4F61-A343-EEB9B88535B0.png

Just now, jukel123 said:

But Scotland does not own its own oil Zzzzzzzzzzz, There are plenty of insane people for one reason or another, or in fact multiple reasons who choose to do so, Others just spend the night because there with mates or to pissed or drugged up to return to there council accommodation, again facts that i have seen not read. Take the local canals, they are now full of barges that look like they have been found adrift moored every where, most are full of the same type of people,