See for how many years they have been successful in turning our heads. Making us believe it’s blacks and Muslims that are the problem when all along they have made it like this lol 

enough for me today I’m off for a walk round local res before they fill it in and can’t even fish any more :laugh: 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

How about we make Britain Great again, with me being Welsh like

is there such a thing as a welsh jew

jones the butcher

jones the postman

jones the spy

jones the policeman

jones the jew ?????? 

16 minutes ago, kanny said:

A discord group that I'm a member of looked extensively into the headless babies claim and their conclusion was there was no tangible evidence to back up the claim.

So it's okay to murder babies and kids in cold blood as long as you don't behead them.

I know if somebody murdered my family they would not be safe from retaliation if I still lived.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, riohog said:

what a fkd up world we are living in ,,turn the clock back 50 years ,i think it was abetter  place .,england was for sure ,,

Coincidentally, it was exactly 50 years ago this week that the Yom Kippur / Ramadan war was at its height between Israel and Egypt and Syria !

Talk about history repeating itself !

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Coincidentally, it was exactly 50 years ago this week that the Yom Kippur / Ramadan war was at its height between Israel and Egypt and Syria !

Talk about history repeating itself !

Cheers.

i dont remember it i was having fun.,,but your right history repeats  ..

10 minutes ago, Arry said:

So it's okay to murder babies and kids in cold blood as long as you don't behead them.

I know if somebody murdered my family they would not be safe from retaliation if I still lived.

Cheers Arry

I never said that Arry, atrocities clearly happened mate, we just looked at that particular story as there was claims being made by both sides.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

bollocks to the lot of em arry.  it is what it is, get some cooking pics up, im starving , yer be awreet 

• Like 1