Just now, WILF said:

I can accept your premise mate, but have a walk through Elephant & Castle at 2am waving your phone about, I can guarantee it won’t be a yid stabbing you to nick it and it won’t be a yid blowing up an arena full of teenage British girls and it won’t be 40 yids gang banging 13 year olds from the care home ! 
We can’t ignore the immediate in favour of pretending we really need to fight some vague faceless enemy ?

jmho of course 

They planted the seed mate and we pay,, they sit behind there doors in Hampstead suburbs we sit on a council estate mopping up there shit.. the Muslims are no doubt cave men pond life. Culture clash but they know this 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

In our own lands, yes, it’s just common sense……every life form on the planet is doing exactly that right at this moment. 

The plan was in motion before hitler started. He put them back 100 years but there in full force now and it’s all systems go. 

I do hope in my lifetime we take a stand and end it as us Anglos ect when we get going we decimate continents just have a look through history, when we get going we can’t be stopped 

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The plan was in motion before hitler started. He put them back 100 years but there in full force now and it’s all systems go. 

I do hope in my lifetime we take a stand and end it as us Anglos ect when we get going we decimate continents just have a look through history, when we get going we can’t be stopped 

Don’t hold your breath !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

According to the 2021 census, 17% of the borough of Hertsmere identify as Jewish, while Borehamwood is twinned with the town of Shoham in Israel.6 days ago

Would you rather live in Borehamwood or Brixton ?……there’s your answer 

Just now, WILF said:

Would you rather live in Borehamwood or Brixton ?……there’s your answer 

Bwood of course but Brixton is predominantly black mate.. the blacks from the 70s ect integrated. The Muslims won’t and the Jews most certainly will never as we are ants to them. 

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bwood of course but Brixton is predominantly black mate.. the blacks from the 70s ect integrated. The Muslims won’t and the Jews most certainly will never as we are ants to them. 

You cant integrate wasps and bees, jmho of course.

• Like 1