2 hours ago, Stavross said:

My missus is in London now with her sister ( they are going to see Madonna) she said it was chaos when they got off the tube and very intimidating with lots of people with face coverings, they were sacking the shopping off and going to find somewhere out the centre to go 

Need to send the army in, shoot any looters or rioters

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

Been watching these protests on the news this afternoon, I have lost track at the amount of times reporters and guests alike all saying "Hamas does not represent the Palestinian people"

Can anyone please explain to me how that works? 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Been watching these protests on the news this afternoon, I have lost track at the amount of times reporters and guests alike all saying "Hamas does not represent the Palestinian people"

Can anyone please explain to me how that works? 

Does the IRA represent the people of Ireland, etc etc

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Borr said:

It represents enough of them believe me.

They don’t put up memorials of dead IRA men for nothing ! 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Borr said:

Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and assumed administrative control of Gaza Strip and West Bank. 

Kind of simplifies it for me. Its like saying the Conservative party does not represent the English people, Pure nonsense to believe anything else. 

Israel has turned off water and electricity. And is stopping access of food.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of the bigger picture, just imagine for one moment if Russia had done that! Imagine the difference in how it would be reported. 

You have to look at the people who are leading the narrative.....like how Russell brands actions were fine until he started questioning the Ukraine war and COVID jabs..... suddenly he has to be silenced. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

they will win. Even if they loose in Palestine they will win in the west.

Because we just don't care enough 👍

Stark difference to Ottawa today 6 cop cars in attendance,went to the Israeli embassy and there’s nowt.

DD046F76-CF2D-4DBF-B213-26576E738C7F.jpeg

1B316873-7B8E-46C6-A3BA-94AAC226E6D8.png

29 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Whatever the rights or wrongs of the bigger picture, just imagine for one moment if Russia had done that! Imagine the difference in how it would be reported. 

You have to look at the people who are leading the narrative.....like how Russell brands actions were fine until he started questioning the Ukraine war and COVID jabs..... suddenly he has to be silenced. 

Spot on 

55 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Now that I agree with by did any ordinary bloke believe Russia was the bad guy ?

Theres enough of us know how our own group of charlatans go to work (and enough that don’t seem to?) so f**k them.

For me it’s basic:

“Is Isreal wiping out a load of horrible f***ing animals ?”

If the answer is “Yes” then good, the more the f***ing merrier as far as I am concerned.