On 05/10/2023 at 18:32, jukel123 said:

I went to get tyres for my Honda. I asked the bloke for Michelin as that's what the car came with. He said don't  bother mate, they'll be shredded before they wear out, get cheap ones. He said he'd never been so busy. I took his advice but the car tyre inflation warning goes on continually now. It's as though it won't recognise different tyres.

You sure its not one of them under inflation initialization things you just reset them.

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate sent me this photo today, a group of 6 were out and four of them hit the pothole and came off their bikes with one breaking his collar bone.  Just shows even potholes have their uses. 

Just given my MP a bit of stick about the roads. In fact turned into a rant about small boat crossing, river and beach pollution and the rest. What get me about road repairs is the waste of money

Dont start me on the roads...Old Drakeford has gone and f****d Wales completely with this 20 mph default nonsense 🤬

Posted Images

Im convinced theres more collisions on the roads these days due to people trying to avoid potholes i nearly had a head on the other week i thought the geezer was playing silly buggers so spun around and chased him 😩.....he pulled over and the poor f****r was shaking he apologised and we went back to look at the pothole he was trying to avoid it must of been 6 inches deep and 3 feet round its f****n disgusting......as for smart motorways dont get me started on them horrible b*****d things !!

Edited by gnasher16