Obesity

13 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Not many coal sheds left unfortunately. That could be the answer though, open the pits back up, solving the energy crisis, and send the fat lasses down to work them. Never used to see a fat pitman

10 an half stone when i worked down the pit worked for a wile were the heat was horrendous were lads just worked in their under crackers was like an underground sauna with dust and darkness .lol

• Like 2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can remember driving a steam roller and of the lad's  made me stop whilst he asked me a daft question. I started up again, felt a bump and all the lad's started screaming and shouting. I looked back

A conservative MP said part of the problem was people don't know how to cook or look after themselves. He was criticised by the left and the media. The issue was dropped. There has never been foo

While I genuinely agree with what Wilf says . I would also add that those dole dossers and people with kids they can't afford do effect the fabric of society even if they don't effect it financially.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

10 an half stone when i worked down the pit worked for a wile were the heat was horrendous were lads just worked in their under crackers was like an underground sauna with dust and darkness .lol

Sounds a bit homoerotic 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

They were no gays to my knowledge or they dare not come out as they would have got slaughtered and tormented to death the pit was one of the most non PC place i have ever worked in my life time.

There must have been some but kept it quiet. I think if I had to shower with a dozen naked women I would be very aroused. I wonder how they kept their cocks under control? Dido how do you keep it under the radar?

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1

About the only thing I miss being retired is the camaraderie and piss taking. When I worked on motorway construction it was a pleasure to go to work. Lads were joking, whistling playing pranks all day. That seems to have disappeared from the workplace. Grim state of affairs lads.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

There must have been some but kept it quiet. I think if I had to shower with a dozen naked women I would be very aroused. I wonder how they kept their cocks under control? Dido how do you keep it under the radar?

Have a wank first 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

About the only thing I miss being retired is the camaraderie and piss taking. When I worked on motorway construction it was a pleasure to go to work. Lads were joking, whistling playing pranks all day. That seems to have disappeared from the workplace. Grim state of affairs lads.

I agree with that. A couple of mates have a big joinery company and I give em an odd days help on site if the are stuck. The sites have changed so much in 20 years since I first did a bit with em. The stuff we used to get up to, made life on site bareable 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

One did come out after he left the pit very soon after the strike as he scabbed during the strike he only worked on the button though were he was on his own the best part of the shift probably down to the way he talked a bit camp he also used to play the piano in one of the club's in the pit village.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I agree with that. A couple of mates have a big joinery company and I give em an odd days help on site if the are stuck. The sites have changed so much in 20 years since I first did a bit with em. The stuff we used to get up to, made life on site bareable 

I can remember driving a steam roller and of the lad's  made me stop whilst he asked me a daft question. I started up again, felt a bump and all the lad's started screaming and shouting. I looked back and all I could see was a body complete with yellow rain coat and wellies. I was convinced I had flattened some poor bugger. Turned out someone had thrown a jacket and wellies under the roller whilst another workmate distracted me.

I only saw the funny side after a few minutes. I was white with shock.Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 9