New Covid - Here we go again.........

3 minutes ago, Demeter said:

I can't say I know of anyone that has developed heart problems from the vaccine or from the virus, as the data says, it's a rare occurrence from either. But, the data is very clear, you have more chance of developing heart problems from the virus. 

how many lads on here have family that have had bad turns since taking the vaccine ? there’s a fair few 

• Like 2

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Demeter said:

You don't believe that do you? There's been scientific studies on the effect the virus and vaccine have on the heart.  You are at more risk of suffering heart problems from the virus than you are the vaccine.

WWW.CNBC.COM

Even among the highest risk group, teenage boys, the risk of cardiac conditions was higher...

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0

Silly bollox. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
Just now, Demeter said:

You must be special needs, surely you aren't purposely that thick? Lol

My own mother an 82 year old woman survived covid, 3 months later gets the vaccine on a Wednesday and died the next Tuesday. 

If you think the vaccine didn't kill people then that's fair enough but don't try and be a silly bollox with lads that seen it happen. 

• Like 5
Just now, Demeter said:

So, it's the pharmaceutical companies that are doing these studies? No it isn't, you're just getting carried away now on your high horse.

lol me on a high horse lol i’m stating what i’ve seen not what i’ve read ffs lol 

belter who do you think funds the study’s ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Demeter said:

Come on lads, you love giving each other the likes and take comfort in this place being an echo chamber, you can never be wrong.

Think about it logically, are you going to take heed of shaky testimonies over scientific studies, give your heads a wobble.

IMG_4340.jpeg

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Demeter said:

Guy laughs and scoffs at scientific data, you can't write it. lol

Depends who’s scientific data you listen too , I’ve found those who had the jabs are more concerned about convincing those who didn’t how wrong they where , once I heard politicians telling us how much they cared for our well being the red flag appeared and then when the threats started that red flag was raised to the top off the flagpole , no holidays no pubs no football no concerts ect ect ect ect ffs Dont tell me you didn’t see blackmail all over that ? over the last couple of yrs I’ve seen and heard horror stories concerning the jab that’s being ignored / hidden . . I thank my lucky stars I refused any off them !! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Demeter said:

There's literally dozens of studies on the web, all lying then? Stop with the cliched narrative, government policy is a completely different topic.

see who funded em greb how many shots did you have ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Demeter said:

I trained today after work, up in Alnwick.

A hour on the assault bike and then some blasts on the rowing machine, tomorrow I'll have a session on the weights.

Like Thunderlips, the Ultimate Male. Lol

Trying a bit to hard to be all manly and macho there Libarace. 

• Haha 2