That's Brand fckt

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Brands a slippery drug addict....id not trust the cnut...

I'd put one behind the ear of addicts, but those who get clean and stay in recovery deserve respect I think. I couldn't condemn him for his past. He's clean now

• Like 3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Brand is a shithouse and perfectly capable of being guilty of what he’s accused of, and I despise him and Ross for what they did to Andrew Sachs…….BUT , if the government wanted to give creden

Tony Blair lowered the age of homosexual consent to 16, so it is perfectly legal and probably celebrated for a man of any age to bugger a 16 year old male child…..it’s another one of those “hard won r

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i think he probally is a rapist one of the victims went and was treated for rape when she said he done it i couldnot give a f**k about his opinions

All these accusations between 2006 and 2013.Why wernt chatges pressed then?Or even go to the papers?Why is it only coming out now when hes got millions of followers on uncensored platforms and is speaking out against those that are pulling the strings

• Like 7
20 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

who knows well see if charges come and stick hes a dirty f***ing smackhead

He's not a snack head though. He's in recovery and has been for years. 

I'm sure they will stick, they will certainly drag on for years and he won't be talking about other issues for a good long time. Which is the point people are making. Just like Tate and trump.

• Like 3

if i met him in a pub for the first time and knew nothing about him............i would think there aint something right about him......

time will tell what comes to pass.......and judging by past investigations of TV/media lovies ...it aint going to be good

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i think he probally is a rapist one of the victims went and was treated for rape when she said he done it i couldnot give a f**k about his opinions

So she said he raped her years ago and it was brushed under the carpet and now its being used against him because he has views that the establishment dont like him spouting and your ok with that

• Like 2
Just now, Bakerboy said:

So she said he raped her years ago and it was brushed under the carpet and now its being used against him because he has views that the establishment dont like him spouting and your ok with that

if he done it im fine with that one was a sixteen year old kid

11 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

if he done it im fine with that one was a sixteen year old kid

But what if he hasnt done it and hes being set up to discredit and silence him.You must be able to see a pattern that all these blokes that are going against the norm and the powers that are pulling the strings whether you agree with their views or not are all conveniently getting accused a of rapes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Brand was on one of America's most popular talk shows lately and towards the end he went of script and started to talk about, the military industrial complex and how big pharmaceutical companies made up to $90 billion on covid vaccines . It looks like they are going after Brand the same way they went after Julian assange .