World heavyweight champion.

Wilder IS SHITE, fury beat wilder after 2 years 9 months out of the ring, because he WOULDN'T give klitschko the rematch!!

Kin el, Gooey,  give your head a wobble, fury is SHITE!!!

And suleiman is helping him, to line his own pockets, SLIMY c**t!!!

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mc I'm out your like a love struck teenager 😁 when you get fury is scared to lose that unbeaten record and would rather fight someone who hasnt boxed professionally before rather than take on a curren

I don't see how you create a legacy without fighting the competition, seems they all want to prolong their sponsorship deals. You can't blame them but you can blame the federations and associations in

The WBC has been a tad 'sketchy' for quite a few years.  But it's now become more than a bit of a joke!!  

15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wilder IS SHITE, fury beat wilder after 2 years 9 months out of the ring, because he WOULDN'T give klitschko the rematch!!

Kin el, Gooey,  give your head a wobble, fury is SHITE!!!

And suleiman is helping him, to line his own pockets, SLIMY c**t!!!

who would a thought an organization like the wbc would line there pocket lol 

The fact wbc didn't order fury to fight uysk instead of someone who hasn't ever fought professional in a boxing ring says it all and the fact that they don't even have uysk who has the other 3 belts in there top ten tells you it's a joke of a organisation look at dillian white how long was he mandatory without getting a shot 

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

The fact wbc didn't order fury to fight uysk instead of someone who hasn't ever fought professional in a boxing ring says it all and the fact that they don't even have uysk who has the other 3 belts in there top ten tells you it's a joke of a organisation look at dillian white how long was he mandatory without getting a shot 

usyk hasn’t  signed up to vada testing you have to with wbc there the only ones who do that 

Mc I'm out your like a love struck teenager 😁 when you get fury is scared to lose that unbeaten record and would rather fight someone who hasnt boxed professionally before rather than take on a current champion then I will take you serious man's a joke I'm this im that I'm the greatest fighting man he needs to stop being a embarrassing prick like his dad and fight uysk without all the hurdles he keeps putting up 

• Like 6
34 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mc I'm out your like a love struck teenager 😁 when you get fury is scared to lose that unbeaten record and would rather fight someone who hasnt boxed professionally before rather than take on a current champion then I will take you serious man's a joke I'm this im that I'm the greatest fighting man he needs to stop being a embarrassing prick like his dad and fight uysk without all the hurdles he keeps putting up 

i just see it as it is mate 

scared to lose unbeaten record 

he went to american not even 50 percent to face  a man knocked out everyone if you remember joshua bottled the wilder fight 

man’s has again just now ffs lol

fury will fight usyk and make light work mate same with joshua 

ill bet anyone if usyk or joshua stop shitting it and face wilder or fury they get splattered by either one 

14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Id say the ibf are descent stick to there guns and are quite fair 

14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

who would a thought an organization like the wbc would line there pocket lol 

So, you admit the WBC are a joke, with a joker as their heavyweight champion, and let him fight anyone he chooses to, rather than fight the top credible opponents, which he chooses not to?!

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, shaaark said:

So, you admit the WBC are a joke, with a joker as their heavyweight champion, and let him fight anyone he chooses to, rather than fight the top credible opponents, which he chooses not to?!

he’s just fought the mandatory dillon’s whyte he will get to choose who he fights for 3 or so now all organisations do that 

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

better then who ? 

Better than the current crop of pantomime performers and YouTube stars, no matter how much you try to manipulate facts and figures you can’t compare men that would fight ten times a year against the best opposition they were given with fighters having one fight  every two years against cherry picked opponents it’s just a crazy argument mate and making you look a bit silly sorry 

• Like 4