World heavyweight champion.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mc I'm out your like a love struck teenager 😁 when you get fury is scared to lose that unbeaten record and would rather fight someone who hasnt boxed professionally before rather than take on a curren

I don't see how you create a legacy without fighting the competition, seems they all want to prolong their sponsorship deals. You can't blame them but you can blame the federations and associations in

The WBC has been a tad 'sketchy' for quite a few years.  But it's now become more than a bit of a joke!!  

I don't see how you create a legacy without fighting the competition, seems they all want to prolong their sponsorship deals. You can't blame them but you can blame the federations and associations involved for allowing years to go by and drip feed the public crap fights. Only way is (without sounding woke) defund it , but while people are pay to view for YouTubers nothing is changing.

• Like 5
17 hours ago, Borr said:

I don't see how you create a legacy without fighting the competition, seems they all want to prolong their sponsorship deals. You can't blame them but you can blame the federations and associations involved for allowing years to go by and drip feed the public crap fights. Only way is (without sounding woke) defund it , but while people are pay to view for YouTubers nothing is changing.

The WBC has been a tad 'sketchy' for quite a few years.  But it's now become more than a bit of a joke!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, shaaark said:

Fury doesn't have to fight joshua, and he doesn't have to fight usyk, BUT fury is the best Heavyweight fighter?!!!

Absolute  BULLSHIT!!!

He has nothing to prove against Joshua he’s a journey man now but needs to fight usyk 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

He has nothing to prove against Joshua he’s a journey man now but needs to fight usyk 

Fury has loads to prove, he's fought wilder, that can't really box, 3 times, and chisora 3 times!!

Kin el, I've said it on here several times, what 'exactly' are you fury fans seeing when you watch him box?!!

Because all I see, is someone that does hardly anything correct, boxing wise, is clumsy, doesn't throw, for the majority of all his fights, correct punches, holds, leans on his opponents for the majority of every round until he tires them out!!

I now await Gooey telling me, again, fury is the best, and I don't know what I'm talking about!!  Lol

• Like 3
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Come on then, Gooey, which boxing organisation do you think is truer to it's ideals out of all the governing bodies?!

MASSIVE clue to you, it isn't the WBC!!

the best fighters in every weight normally hold the wbc don’t they it’s the belt every boxer wants 

id say the ibf are descent stick to there guns and are quite fair 

49 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Fury has loads to prove, he's fought wilder, that can't really box, 3 times, and chisora 3 times!!

Kin el, I've said it on here several times, what 'exactly' are you fury fans seeing when you watch him box?!!

Because all I see, is someone that does hardly anything correct, boxing wise, is clumsy, doesn't throw, for the majority of all his fights, correct punches, holds, leans on his opponents for the majority of every round until he tires them out!!

I now await Gooey telling me, again, fury is the best, and I don't know what I'm talking about!!  Lol

have a word your talking nonsense 

take chisora fury beats him by purely outboxing him he don’t land a glove on him 

then you get usyk a master boxer as you say beat chisora by a round and it was scrappy ffs lol 

59 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He’s fought whyte and klitscho as well mate he needs to fight usyk but forget Joshua he’s no longer in the mix. 

I would like to see usyk vs Ruiz tbh 

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

He’s fought whyte and klitscho as well mate he needs to fight usyk but forget Joshua he’s no longer in the mix. 

I would like to see usyk vs Ruiz tbh 

ye klitschko 70 fights 83 percent ko percentage unbeaten in ten year with 18 defences 2nd to only joe louis away in germany 

weak opposition ffs lol you couldn’t make it up 

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

wilder 40 unbeaten highest ko percentage ever knocked out every man he fought ten defences of the wbc away in usa 

ffs lol how did joshua win his belts again lol comical 

Gooey, we can all knock out dustmen and milkmen, and that's all wilder has done!!

Ffs take off those fury goggles!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1