XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Imagine if they start breeding shepherds there was few mental ones in 80s . An even now odd one crops ask jigsaw .

I know mate the old man did his national service in the Royal Veterinary core and was posted in the middle East with his dog rummy that he gone through training with at Melton Mowbray. One day after he thought he had got the dogs trust he turned his back on him while cleaning his pen out and the dog nailed him making a right mess of his arm luckily the dog was well trained to commands and another squadi managed to get him off. Always remember an incident with Dave Sleights brother at Wentworth show were he had the big lump of a dog the GSD X Mastiff we were all stood around chewing the fat and a young lad about 8 was stroking and fussing the big dog when a chap with a walking stick on his shoulder came towards us the big dog just shoved the young lad away with his massive head and went into attack mode towards the man carrying the stick it was on the lead and soon calmed down when it was told to though. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I know mate the old man did his national service in the Royal Veterinary core and was posted in the middle East with his dog rummy that he gone through training with at Melton Mowbray. One day after he thought he had got the dogs trust he turned his back on him while cleaning his pen out and the dog nailed him making a right mess of his arm luckily the dog was well trained to commands and another squadi managed to get him off. Always remember an incident with Dave Sleights brother at Wentworth show were he had the big lump of a dog the GSD X Mastiff we were all stood around chewing the fat and a young lad about 8 was stroking and fussing the big dog when a chap with a walking stick on his shoulder came towards us the big dog just shoved the young lad away with his massive head and went into attack mode towards the man carrying the stick it was on the lead and soon calmed down when it was told to though. 

Mate finished his military service as a snapper/ red paw army attack dog handler at long kesh prison while h blocks were being built. He also got nailed by his own dog lol.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Started seeing more GSDs about these days one would be my choice for having a dog around me for a guard tbh than these horrible xl bully's. I always remember the big lump of a dog Dave Sleights brother had years ago a cross between an English mastiff and a GSD that was a good protection dog but with a versatile temp till it was time to work. That's the trouble with these idiots getting these xl bully's a lot don't have a clue how to train and handel that type of dog. 

Im pretty sure most of the idiots getting the XL bullys aren't serious dog lads.Most are just f**king divs that would blue staff,Red nose mutts,Merle whatevers if the XLs weren't about

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Mate finished his military service as a snapper/ red paw army attack dog handler at long kesh prison while h blocks were being built. He also got nailed by his own dog lol.

Common thing with high drive herders.Seen a few mali's that would redirect to their handlers out of frustration if agitated and not given a bite imediately.Somethin you dont tend to see with the mastiff types as they are less eratic and have a lot calmer approach.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Common thing with high drive herders.Seen a few mali's that would redirect to their handlers out of frustration if agitated and not given a bite imediately.Somethin you dont tend to see with the mastiff types as they are less eratic and have a lot camera approach.

Plus’s they capture everything on film very handy 

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, downsouth said:

Common thing with high drive herders.Seen a few mali's that would redirect to their handlers out of frustration if agitated and not given a bite imediately.Somethin you dont tend to see with the mastiff types as they are less eratic and have a lot calmer approach.

true , there are gsd prob lot more calmer than a mal or dutch Shepard   ok the not got bite like bandog or xl bully. my younger brother got bitten by our Dalmatian  on the hand when he was 20 year old.not over big dog 60 lb 23 in there about, it got him on the hand, he said it was really painful, had to stitched up, we put fooker down after. ok not bite like bandog  or xl bully thing , you get 85  lb gsd lock on to your arm , no sleeve  just your flesh , it wreak your arm. i gknew bloke trained raf dogs, gsd and Dutch herders , them prats have you. like been said you have to be hell of a bloke to a stop attack  full on big  bully type ,              

44 minutes ago, bird said:

true , there are gsd prob lot more calmer than a mal or dutch Shepard   ok the not got bite like bandog or xl bully. my younger brother got bitten by our Dalmatian  on the hand when he was 20 year old.not over big dog 60 lb 23 in there about, it got him on the hand, he said it was really painful, had to stitched up, we put fooker down after. ok not bite like bandog  or xl bully thing , you get 85  lb gsd lock on to your arm , no sleeve  just your flesh , it wreak your arm. i gknew bloke trained raf dogs, gsd and Dutch herders , them prats have you. like been said you have to be hell of a bloke to a stop attack  full on big  bully type ,              

Ray no disrespect but we're or when have you ever  seen a gsd even come close to 85 lb there not built that way 

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Ray no disrespect but we're or when have you ever  seen a gsd even come close to 85 lb there not built that way 

A farm, where I used to go to sometimes, had a black gsd x collie, it was big  prat, it was on chain in the  day, and loose at night, real nasty animal. It looked lot bigger than  and stronger than most gsds, farmer  said the dam was big animal, OK not pure  gsd, even my dog who 1/2 gsd x grey he was 88lb when younger and fit, abs greyhounds don't  that big his sire razzmatazz was 74lb, he was big greyhound. You  look at working bred gsds from Eastern Europe lines most males hit 80-85lb, these bred  that way, there not like the crap week show stuff with poor hips and weak temps. 

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

A lot of 85lb In most dogs will be soft weight with legs etc all adding to it 

85lb conditioned bull type would be sone lump imho