XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive mentioned it before but 3 of us got done on the yard of a well known gamedog fancier years ago.....we was all big strong capable lads one ended up with life changing injuries the other two of us were fortunate enough to end up with a leg like a jigsaw puzzle and i had micro surgery to save the use of my thumb and stitches on both arms......this was from a single 50 lb pit bull.......with every respect mate i think its pure fantasy to believe that any man could get the better of the dog we encountered that day.

Can’t disagree I would only give him a chance never said he’d be successful, as I said earlier in the thread another mate of mine was done by a pit bull it was a pet and not even fighting fit dog, he stabbed it 17 times with a big kitchen knife and said it just got angrier after the first one, it carried on throwing him round the garden for another 20mins before it bled out and died 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

getting a dog fit is easy enough the rest is what’s in the mutt 

man’s i’ve seen men put manners on there gamedogs they never tried it again 

🤣 ok mate.....it doesnt matter now you've already admitted you're on a wind up....once bitten and all that.

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

There pets pal like 90% of the dogs owned here not every dog has to work 

" Pets " that are a cross between working dogs bred to fight and working dogs bred to guard.....and probably no good at either......right ok.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

" Pets " that are a cross between working dogs bred to fight and working dogs bred to guard.....and probably no good at either......right ok.

that’s were the issue is gnash nail  on the head making something that big and strong relentless when it turns was always going to be an accident waiting to happen 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

That’s you’re opinion maté which I respect so I’ll leave it there 

Edited by keepdiggin
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

And this dog was on a chain as well.....i just dont think chaps who have no experience of a fully switched on pit bull can fully appreciate the sheer speed and ferocity of the attack....saying things like boot it in the chest just makes me laugh these dogs are fighting you they're not going to stand still while you aim your best kick,the scenario we was in that day was like a scene from a horror film !

spot on Gnash , my bitch i had that reid line bred , was not nothing like game bred bulldog, but fook me, you got a 19 1/2 in  57 lb  powerhouse , even playing she wreak you . i told you before when my big gsd x grey Buck was  3 year old, he killed few foxes, locked on to bigger things , that fill me freezer , so he was strong fit working dog. i met bloke with a young pit x staff , ear enough pit i think, not switched on yet, was about 14 month brindle  , about  19-20 in  50 odd lb, was ok temp , lad had him down field by the wood  i go to for the odd fox  , he was loose , he seen Buck then came right up to him, i thought fook me Buck be dead here. well dog was ok, but rough as hell lol, Buck grabbed 3 times and threw him in the air lol , this dog loved it he kept coming back haha ,  he wore Buck out  , good job it was daft thing , ok not a game bred pit , but  could do lot of damage to any man or most dogs if it really wanted to, i did tell you about it before  Gnash few years back mate.

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone who thinks they have the right to say what you can and can’t have is just a c**t imo 

I think in the context of this thread, nobody is doing that mate…..just having a gas and exchanging a few opinions 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, bird said:

spot on Gnash , my bitch i had that reid line bred , was not nothing like game bred bulldog, but fook me, you got a 19 1/2 in  57 lb  powerhouse , even playing she wreak you . i told you before when my big gsd x grey Buck was  3 year old, he killed few foxes, locked on to bigger things , that fill me freezer , so he was strong fit working dog. i met bloke with a young pit x staff , ear enough pit i think, not switched on yet, was about 14 month brindle  , about  19-20 in  50 odd lb, was ok temp , lad had him down field by the wood  i go to for the odd fox  , he was loose , he seen Buck then came right up to him, i thought fook me Buck be dead here. well dog was ok, but rough as hell lol, Buck grabbed 3 times and threw him in the air lol , this dog loved it he kept coming back haha ,  he wore Buck out  , good job it was daft thing , ok not a game bred pit , but  could do lot of damage to any man or most dogs if it really wanted to, i did tell you about it before  Gnash few years back mate.

i sent you the pm back  have a look ?

• Haha 1

A mate of mine who had some very good terriers at the time was having trouble with the council and other unwanted guests going round the side of his house, So he builds a garage, He then acquired this Rotty dog, about 14 months old been use to protect a yard, I went round one day and made the mistake of going through the garage, now this dog knew me. It spotted me came bounding up to me wagging its stump, It then proceeded to grab me by the gonads. Now it was still only playing but i was by this point screaming, The lad shouted grab some of that 4 x 2 and give it a smack, This worked for about 2 seconds before it turned round again wagging its stump coming back for another go. 

Nobody is going to stop anything, Even with a gun if you don't shoot it in the right place first time then you are going to be in trouble,

1 hour ago, paulus said:

A mate of mine who had some very good terriers at the time was having trouble with the council and other unwanted guests going round the side of his house, So he builds a garage, He then acquired this Rotty dog, about 14 months old been use to protect a yard, I went round one day and made the mistake of going through the garage, now this dog knew me. It spotted me came bounding up to me wagging its stump, It then proceeded to grab me by the gonads. Now it was still only playing but i was by this point screaming, The lad shouted grab some of that 4 x 2 and give it a smack, This worked for about 2 seconds before it turned round again wagging my stump coming back for another go. 

Nobody is going to stop anything, Even with a gun if you don't shoot it in the right place first time then you are going to be in trouble,

Kin el, mate, sounds grim!!  🤓