XL Bully Ban Incoming

On 31/10/2023 at 20:47, keepdiggin said:

The may as well ban

presas

american bulldog 

staffs

etc 

Wouldn't be a bad thing if they banned the top2 as well.f***ing pressas poxy rank dominant liabilities.And 99% ABs want shooting just because they're bags of shit

• Haha 2

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Wouldn't be a bad thing if they banned the top2 as well.f***ing pressas poxy rank dominant liabilities.And 99% ABs want shooting just because they're bags of shit

You’ll have to keep an eye on that bandog of yours or that might be getting one way things are going 

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You’ll have to keep an eye on that bandog of yours or that might be getting one way things are going 

Mate I had pitbulls for years and it wouldnt bother me if they banned bandogs too.I dont feel the need to walk mine in busy public places to show off or stick it all over Facebook or Instagram to try and boost stud fees or puppy sales rather than get a proper job.I'll just keep my nut down and carry on walking mine over the fields like Ive always done

• Like 12
22 hours ago, YOKEL said:

I'm going from memory, the original act was a total ban on breeding, selling, advertising of "pit bull type" dogs. All existing dogs to be neutered, third party insurance,  and muzzled and on the lead in public places. Any contravention of the above would see your dog taken and destroyed.

I can't remember when the amendment came in, late 90's/early 00's I think? But basically it meant if you was caught owning a banned breed, it wouldn't be automatically taken. If the dog was of sound temperament and you adhered to the other rules, neutered/insured etc, you could keep it.

I think they'll hit the tracky wearing Ned's hard and people punting them out for half a year or so, and absolutely throw the book at anyone who's mutt goes on a full blown rampage, then it'll become yesterday's news.....

Yokel 

Right ok thats what i was getting at......i always felt the amendment came in to cover themselves,if you remember a few people with a bit of money about them actually won their court cases and had dogs returned intact i remember a really well bred dog from Holland passed the temperament test which in itself was a miracle going on his breeding and after several adjournments the owner was asked to come and collect the dog with no further action....i think he'd just said it was a cross breed or whatever but for the RSPCA to lose court cases was massive and made an impact on the way they went about things in my opinion......i just wondered if this XL thing will go a similar way id presume owners will just be calling their dogs crosses and letting it rest on the court case although im not sure there will be the determination with XL owners that their was with APBT owners,for obvious reasons.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Right ok thats what i was getting at......i always felt the amendment came in to cover themselves,if you remember a few people with a bit of money about them actually won their court cases and had dogs returned intact i remember a really well bred dog from Holland passed the temperament test which in itself was a miracle going on his breeding and after several adjournments the owner was asked to come and collect the dog with no further action....i think he'd just said it was a cross breed or whatever but for the RSPCA to lose court cases was massive and made an impact on the way they went about things in my opinion......i just wondered if this XL thing will go a similar way id presume owners will just be calling their dogs crosses and letting it rest on the court case although im not sure there will be the determination with XL owners that their was with APBT owners,for obvious reasons.

Yep, the big difference for me is, the XL had no legitimate use, and is largely in the hands of f.ucking idiots, from what I've seen. I think the clowns will just get rid, the people who genuinely have them as pets will abide by the rules and keep them as such. Going back to the original DDA, I've said it before, and will stand by it, it was the best thing that could have happened to the genuine a.p.b.t. it left them largely back in the hands of the people who appreciated they're natural qualities. I honestly think if the only people who had ever owned them (a.p.b.t) were those who used them for the original reason they were bred, the general public wouldn't have had a f.ucking clue what they were!...

Yokel 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

A lad I know has a few xls and put a post up that they need 100k for some.special barrister to stop it coming in 

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Wait till they go on to kangals, alabais and Caucasian shepherds these are serious dogs 

Mate we get it, you've got 1 and feel hard done by. If they weren't just basically mongrel bandogs that half the counts can't control they'd not be an issue, they ain't trying to ban standard or pockets 

15 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

A lad I know has a few xls and put a post up that they need 100k for some.special barrister to stop it coming in 

Mate we get it, you've got 1 and feel hard done by. If they weren't just basically mongrel bandogs that half the counts can't control they'd not be an issue, they ain't trying to ban standard or pockets 

That’s not the issue Johnny I just don’t like being told what I dog I can have and what I can’t. 

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

That’s not the issue Johnny I just don’t like being told what I dog I can have and what I can’t. 

A small issue when you look at all the other shit we're up against ,your a 2nd rate citizen in your own country, remember your place boy ! 

• Thanks 1