XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

There's a big difference between the bullys imported from the US bred from decent well established lines and the random  cross bred bull breeds that get passed off as bullys TBH. The latter really are just badly bred bandogs with no thought given to temperament or stability.

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

that’s were the issue is gnash nail  on the head making something that big and strong relentless when it turns was always going to be an accident waiting to happen 

Beep beep beep beep

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, mC HULL said:

read back through  threads see if for the last few year i’ve said on here only a dafty would breed a apbt to a mastiff it’s an accident waiting to happen 

then do the beep lol

Nah can't be assed, just unusual for you to agree with anyone on anything..... Thats pretty much reversing for you mc

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

read back through  threads see if for the last few year i’ve said on here only a dafty would breed a apbt to a mastiff it’s an accident waiting to happen 

then do the beep lol

Some of the best dogs I ever owned were various flavours of APBT x mastiff and I certainly wouldn't call the lads who bred them dafties. Now breeding them with no regard to temperament and then putting them into random pet homes is another thing but you can say the same for any powerful driven breed.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, BGD said:

Some of the best dogs I ever owned were various flavours of APBT x mastiff and I certainly wouldn't call the lads who bred them dafties. Now breeding them with no regard to temperament and then putting them into random pet homes is another thing but you can say the same for any powerful driven breed.

why would you want a apbt relentless attitude in something that big it’s just a bad idea from the start what good can come from it ? what’s the point 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

why would you want a apbt relentless attitude in something that big it’s just a bad idea from the start what good can come from it ? what’s the point 

The cross makes for a healthier, fitter more capable and driven mastiff. Basically just correcting lot of the problems you see in modern mastiff breeds.

Tools for jobs and as far as guard/protection dogs go I've not found a better tool than a decent bandog and I've been around plenty of supposed super guardian breeds.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BGD said:

There's a big difference between the bullys imported from the US bred from decent well established lines and the random  cross bred bull breeds that get passed off as bullys TBH. The latter really are just badly bred bandogs with no thought given to temperament or stability.

The bullys imported from the US were badly bred bags of S**t too.

36 minutes ago, BGD said:

The cross makes for a healthier, fitter more capable and driven mastiff. Basically just correcting lot of the problems you see in modern mastiff breeds.

Tools for jobs and as far as guard/protection dogs go I've not found a better tool than a decent bandog and I've been around plenty of supposed super guardian breeds.

I had one of Plummers alaunts from the first litter he bred. Basically a mastiff to a pit/greyhound. I didn't buy into the recreating the medieval alaunt malarky I just wanted a healthy mastiff. She was a great dog, trustworthy and honest and was never near a vet in her life. I bred her with a pure mastiff a couple of times and the pups were tightened up fit and to all intents and purposes mastiffs. She went to twelve and a couple of pups I knew of made fourteen.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, BGD said:

Ive been saying the same for years.Some of the origional bandogs I saw 10+ years ago when they were still in the hands of genuine enthusiasts were amazing dogs.Very capable guards but calm/sensible and very stable to go with it.Unfortunately they also became popular and idiots jumped on the bandwagon and started chucking any old shit together and calling them bandogs without understanding how a bandog should even behave.

• Like 1