XL Bully Ban Incoming

4 minutes ago, BGD said:

I definitely wouldn't volunteer her for testing etc when the ban comes in, just tell your daughter to keep her head down and keep the dog on lead and muzzled in public and hope she doesn't draw the attention of authorities.

Is your daughter's dog cropped too? That definitely won't help in keeping attention off her. Honestly mad that folk have been getting away with the cropping for so long TBH and can definitely see them starting to enforce those laws more.

thanks for the good advice no shes not cropped she wont volounteer her for test shes being spayed as soon as she goes out of season,shell be muzzled and insured but she fails on type i still remember when they took my two mayfield dogs its not nice and not good for your mental health,thats her at ten mths

thumbnail_image0 (9).jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, BGD said:

I definitely wouldn't volunteer her for testing etc when the ban comes in, just tell your daughter to keep her head down and keep the dog on lead and muzzled in public and hope she doesn't draw the attention of authorities.

Is your daughter's dog cropped too? That definitely won't help in keeping attention off her. Honestly mad that folk have been getting away with the cropping for so long TBH and can definitely see them starting to enforce those laws more.

I know people who think they're clever because theyve had foreign chips and snide import papers to go with pups theyve had cropped.Not gunna help them much if the RSPCA/plot etc have them DNAtested and also have the parentsgd parents that they also own tested.Been trying to explain for a few years to a some of the protection dog lads that once the fuckers have it in for you theull come at you from all angles but I reckon they thought I was exagerating.Theyve never had it like the terrier/lurcher/pitbull lads have for years

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

thanks for the good advice no shes not cropped she wont volounteer her for test shes being spayed as soon as she goes out of season,shell be muzzled and insured but she fails on type i still remember when they took my two mayfield dogs its not nice and not good for your mental health,thats her at ten mths

thumbnail_image0 (9).jpg

That's a beauty pal and honestly the fact she looks more pit than bully could play in your favour, they'll be looking out for big slabbering xl bully types not nice lean fit pit types. I'd say your daughter doesn't really have much to worry about especially as I'm sure she's a decent responsible owner but that's easy to say when it's not my wee companion at risk of being seized.

2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I know people who think they're clever because theyve had foreign chips and snide import papers to go with pups theyve had cropped.Not gunna help them much if the RSPCA/plot etc have them DNAtested and also have the parentsgd parents that they also own tested.Been trying to explain for a few years to a some of the protection dog lads that once the fuckers have it in for you theull come at you from all angles but I reckon they thought I was exagerating.Theyve never had it like the terrier/lurcher/pitbull lads have for years

Since the ban on importing cropped dogs it's impossible to get around it if your dog is younger than the ban but folk still crack on thinking they're untouchable parading their cropped pups about, all it takes is one jobsworth RSPCA wanker seeing them and they're charged with animal cruelty and banned from owning dogs for life all for an aesthetic FFS. Had those exact conversations with bandog lads but they'll never get it until it happens to them then they'll be crying about the injustice of it all.

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

That's a beauty pal and honestly the fact she looks more pit than bully could play in your favour, they'll be looking out for big slabbering xl bully types not nice lean fit pit types. I'd say your daughter doesn't really have much to worry about especially as I'm sure she's a decent responsible owner but that's easy to say when it's not my wee companion at risk of being seized.

thanks im out of likes i hope so its her best pal but shes worried shell fight it all the way,she lives with another dog one of my bulldogs

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BGD said:

Since the ban on importing cropped dogs it's impossible to get around it if your dog is younger than the ban but folk still crack on thinking they're untouchable parading their cropped pups about, all it takes is one jobsworth RSPCA wanker seeing them and they're charged with animal cruelty and banned from owning dogs for life all for an aesthetic FFS. Had those exact conversations with bandog lads but they'll never get it until it happens to them then they'll be crying about the injustice of it all.

Yep and then they keep coming put with bulls**t reasons as to why their dogs need to be cropped rather than just admit that they think it looks tough

• Like 4

I tell you what @mr moocher's daughter is a perfect illustration of why these bans are so shit, she sounds a decent lass who keeps her dog responsibly and will do her best to keep her within the new laws and she's sat up worrying about her wee pet being taken away meanwhile the twat down the street with a couple of out of control liabilities will crack on as usual with no regard to the law and just get another pup in if they're ever seized.

As always bans only affect the law abiding decent folks.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, BGD said:

I tell you what @mr moocher's daughter is a perfect illustration of why these bans are so shit, she sounds a decent lass who keeps her dog responsibly and will do her best to keep her within the new laws and she's sat up worrying about her wee pet being taken away meanwhile the twat down the street with a couple of out of control liabilities will crack on as usual with no regard to the law and just get another pup in if they're ever seized.

As always bans only affect the law abiding decent folks.

Its exactly the same when they bring in new legislation after some incident with guns, Only the lawful shooters suffer, The bad man just buys another snide gun and carries on. 

I don’t like them full stop it’s more the type of owners I see with them that pisses me of 

not dog people majority of them first time owners of any breed of dog 

bred of lads switching from selling gear to selling dogs covid time 

breeding for cash defo not temperament 

pulling like f**k on the chain / lead

i drop of my daughter at school this morning late she was mortified so was I for her but coming down the hill was a young lad and his dad arm fully extended being dragged down the hill by one of these grotesque monsters I was on my toes straight away and had her tuck in behind me 

turns out he rocks up late every morning with his son and this dog 

mind he’s not the only dipstick dog owner at the school gates a third of the mums are carrying frenchies in under their arms like a fashion statement whilst in full gym attire carrying 3 stone more than thy should beyond believe to me that you’d even take a dog to pick up a child especially at there age your standing i a playground 

my lurcher canny as out but when he’s in the van if I need to go in the shop I whack the muzzle on him it’s more the kids I don’t trust than him but that one time I don’t and something we’re to happen god forbid 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, mr moocher said:

thumbnail_image0 (9).jpg

good for your mental health ffs 

it used to be gutted a few days you’ve lost a dog now it’s bad for my mental health 

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

I don’t like them full stop it’s more the type of owners I see with them that pisses me of 

not dog people majority of them first time owners of any breed of dog 

bred of lads switching from selling gear to selling dogs covid time 

breeding for cash defo not temperament 

pulling like f**k on the chain / lead

i drop of my daughter at school this morning late she was mortified so was I for her but coming down the hill was a young lad and his dad arm fully extended being dragged down the hill by one of these grotesque monsters I was on my toes straight away and had her tuck in behind me 

turns out he rocks up late every morning with his son and this dog 

mind he’s not the only dipstick dog owner at the school gates a third of the mums are carrying frenchies in under their arms like a fashion statement whilst in full gym attire carrying 3 stone more than thy should beyond believe to me that you’d even take a dog to pick up a child especially at there age your standing i a playground 

my lurcher canny as out but when he’s in the van if I need to go in the shop I whack the muzzle on him it’s more the kids I don’t trust than him but that one time I don’t and something we’re to happen god forbid 

Ive picked my grandson up from school the odd time and cant for the life of me understand why schools dont stop parents from bringing dogs,any dogs to the school to pick kids up.....just why !! 😲

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive picked my grandson up from school the odd time and cant for the life of me understand why schools dont stop parents from bringing dogs,any dogs to the school to pick kids up.....just why !! 😲

I’ve had that “conversation” more than once at the school gates before I moved mate.

One absolute clown of a bird had an English bull terrier, asked me to take it because it was too much for her (I didn’t), eventually got rid of it and showed up the next week at the gate with a Neapolitan Mastiff ! 
I give all those type of people a few lectures, did it make any difference ?…..did it f**k.

They moved away from the gate but still bought these things down the school….like trying to teach poetry to a goldfish mate. 

• Like 2
On 19/09/2023 at 13:26, mC HULL said:

once the dogs off it’s feet on its back it’s doing nowt with a 200 lb bloke holding it

lads 12 stone could lift 50kg off its feet easily 

in the real world your not letting it hold a sleeve and pull you about are ya your fight for ya life 

next time one grabs you arm with sleeve on lift it and drop it on its back pin it let me know how easily it was 

Maybe its me being thick but i cant even work out if you're joking or not 😳

• Haha 6
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ve had that “conversation” more than once at the school gates before I moved mate.

One absolute clown of a bird had an English bull terrier, asked me to take it because it was too much for her (I didn’t), eventually got rid of it and showed up the next week at the gate with a Neapolitan Mastiff ! 
I give all those type of people a few lectures, did it make any difference ?…..did it f**k.

They moved away from the gate but still bought these things down the school….like trying to teach poetry to a goldfish mate. 

The daughter lives in quite a nice area but you still get these divs trotting up with big dogs struggling on a lead or soppy birds with little furballs under their arms.....i just dont get it why would schools even allow it 😩

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1