XL Bully Ban Incoming

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

once a dogs on it’s back it ain’t doing a lot is it they hate it 

on one arm grabbed with the other slammed down it won’t like it 

Ffs stop would you ,Ive seen dogs on their back for minutes at a time and come back on top,and are last dog standing in the end ,.....lol....anyway ,drive on ,Ive better things to be doing ....like glossing stairs and spindles,🫣

• Like 4

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

watch the vid  i put up first one fucks off i’ve seen it from bulldogs next 2 out cold not much force needed if it has a brain it can be knocked out mate 

Your crossing the realms of reality again mate, if it gets a bit much give me a shout I can sort you out a little respite 

8AABD347-99B0-4441-8DF6-5579AF5B277F.jpeg

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, BGD said:

You're going to pick up and slam an 80lb+ dog to the ground with one arm while it's shredding the flesh off your other arm and ragging you about? You wouldn't even be on your feet to attempt it. You really are just demonstrating how little you know about these dogs at this point pal.

once the dogs off it’s feet on its back it’s doing nowt with a 200 lb bloke holding it

lads 12 stone could lift 50kg off its feet easily 

in the real world your not letting it hold a sleeve and pull you about are ya your fight for ya life 

next time one grabs you arm with sleeve on lift it and drop it on its back pin it let me know how easily it was 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

got mates with em been on the sleeve mali f****d once on its back granted your arm would be a mess but the mali be finished easy enough 

Exactly on the sleeve.Try it without a sleeve on and see what you do even with a mali let along a heavy bull blooded dog

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Ffs stop would you ,Ive seen dogs on their back for minutes at a time and come back on top,and are last dog standing in the end ,.....lol....anyway ,drive on ,Ive better things to be doing ....like glossing stairs and spindles,🫣

lol back to dog on dog jig lol 

14 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

No different,their bite is still the same and a game dog is far tougher than any human in my estimation....anyway let's hope your never proven wrong in this situation

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Exactly on the sleeve.Try it without a sleeve on and see what you do even with a mali let along a heavy bull blooded dog

i’m not saying you won’t take damage mate but it’s life or death you’d put it on it’s back slow it wouldn’t ya control it while it’s on ya arm thumb go as far as it can in the fuckers eyes smashing it with blows your elbow it’s life and death ain’t it 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m not saying you won’t take damage mate but it’s life or death you’d put it on it’s back slow it wouldn’t ya control it while it’s on ya arm thumb go as far as it can in the fuckers eyes smashing it with blows your elbow it’s life and death ain’t it 

Ok.

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

7znpjd.jpg

you get me a sleeve a  dog and don’t cry about what i do to the dog dido and we can have a little wager lol 

and  no you pin em with the arm they have hold of mate lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you get me a sleeve a  dog and don’t cry about what i do to the dog dido and we can have a little wager lol 

and  no you pin em with the arm they have hold of mate lol

Ill be up for a good bet.Ill supply the dog but you have to do it without a sleeve as you keep stating youd be able to do it if you was attacked.I take it you dont walk around everyday with 2 sleeves on your arms

• Like 4
  • Haha 2