Tenerife

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Hes very smart mate, first footballer to recognise how to make a brand out of yourself, it was like beatlemania all over the world... to think he was stupid is stupid lol.. really enjoying the series, but I'm a UTD and football fan so understand its not for everyone

Oh and he was a very very good footballer, you just don't get to play in a side with Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane, Carlos etc if your average...shirt sales alone is not enough...plus captain your country, get plus 100 caps, win leagues all over the world, instrumental in a champions league final win....etc etc... its a bit sloppy and lazy to focus on the spice girls, pretty boy rhetoric imo...nothing aimed at you mate, couldn't be assed with multiple posts 

I am not into footy at all,but watching the series he comes across as astute,and a likeable bloke,he did a good job of building the brand beckham,assured his kids of a decent future.

• Like 1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't imagine the horror them poor folks must have gone through doesn't bear thinking about its another reason though it might sound silly to some but no way on this earth will I holiday in a Muslim

I went abroad once....never again 😄

Tell socks that gnasher has invited him to a few days scuba diving in the red sea and bird says it'll be a blinding few days. Lol. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am not into footy at all,but watching the series he comes across as astute,and a likeable bloke,he did a good job of building the brand beckham,assured his kids of a decent future.

Agreed mate, he's well thought of by all his ex teammates, managers etc...that says it all really... I think they both come across well in it, I found her annoying back in the day but she was playing the "girl power" spice girls role in interviews etc, which was grating... when you think the whole country turned on him after that world cup sending off, death threats, spat on, called a c**t wherever he went etc, would've broken most...he is mentally very strong, I think we have a habit in this country of hating people with wealth, fame etc based on what the media tell.you, we're all told dont believe  the MSM every day on here, but Beckham's a c**t cause the Sun said.. perhaps all those that know him saying what a top bloke he is, down to earth, smart etc know more 🤔 

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Hes very smart mate, first footballer to recognise how to make a brand out of yourself, it was like beatlemania all over the world... to think he was stupid is stupid lol.. really enjoying the series, but I'm a UTD and football fan so understand its not for everyone

Oh and he was a very very good footballer, you just don't get to play in a side with Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane, Carlos etc if your average...shirt sales alone is not enough...plus captain your country, get plus 100 caps, win leagues all over the world, instrumental in a champions league final win....etc etc... its a bit sloppy and lazy to focus on the spice girls, pretty boy rhetoric imo...nothing aimed at you mate, couldn't be assed with multiple posts 

of course you do and he did it was all spice boy publicity he was mainly a sun wasn’t he few goals a season at madrid

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah I bet when he looks at his medal collection , he genuinely sits “ I wish I could go back and get my knee bent in half in a tackle I won’t win” 

medal collection ? not really that of an all time great is it ?

Edited by mC HULL
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Remember this is a man who thinks vinny Jones was a better player than Keane . 

when have i ever said jones was better than keane ? 

i said he put manners on him and cantona not many did that

Edited by mC HULL
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To be honest , I’m forgot how fit she actually was 😂😂

Remember when I saw Amy Childs in Brentwood ?…..she looked at me like I was a steak ! 
She’s only human I suppose ! 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

of course you do and he did it was all spice boy publicity he was mainly a sun wasn’t he few goals a season at madrid

Few goals a season?

He played with Raul and Ronaldo up front, he wasn't bought as a goal scorer, without checking stats i reckon he scored and made assists a similar amount as Zidane in his time there... 

28 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Few goals a season?

He played with Raul and Ronaldo up front, he wasn't bought as a goal scorer, without checking stats i reckon he scored and made assists a similar amount as Zidane in his time there... 

you can’t put beckham up there with zidane ffs lol