Second Tattoo

20 hours ago, fireman said:

It's hurts like being scratched over and over again and it gets tender as such,this one felt more as it's not such a fleshy part of the body and it vibrated more when over a thinly or boney part. , 2 hours finding the right picture and setting up the stencil to work from and then just over 4 hours to do so a days work for her,price wise for the quality of workmanship and normaly that quality is about £125 an hour tattooing time but i got mate rates...:D... But i did see her right as she is a old friend ..:victory:

I have got 2 sleeves one is oriental and other is, Believe or not, Big Cats. Lol, I had a 4hr sitting getting a Dragon done whilst in Portugal a few years back, I fell asleep for 3 hrs of that, On the other hand any where near the arm pit does sting a tad Lol. 

37 minutes ago, paulus said:

I have got 2 sleeves one is oriental and other is, Believe or not, Big Cats. Lol, I had a 4hr sitting getting a Dragon done whilst in Portugal a few years back, I fell asleep for 3 hrs of that, On the other hand any where near the arm pit does sting a tad Lol. 

Big cats???What sort?Lions,tigers?

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Lion. Cheetah, Panther, Tiger and foliage Lol

I saw a guy years ago,had an incredible jungle scene scene up his arm and onto his chest,monkeys in the trees,cost him from memory £3500?Took a long time to get it done.

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

I saw a guy years ago,had an incredible jungle scene scene up his arm and onto his chest,monkeys in the trees,cost him from memory £3500?Took a long time to get it done.

I had some done abroad and the rest done here, Mates rates £400 a day 11 till 4 ish. wouldn't like to think how much i have spent over the years, Had my first one done when i got engaged in 1986 lol

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I can see that getting out of hand ......." Chest of Finches ".....a nice little Greenfinch on the other side,maybe a Chaffinch underneath and i might just have to hang you on my wall 😂.....looks nice good for you.

Funny you should say Chaffinch as i booked myself in her diary for next year and it'll be coming from the goldie cock with it's head sort of pointing towards my left shoulder.:thumbs:.I did say to the tattooist it'd be a shame not to skin me when i snuff it as i'm begining to make a nice lamp shade..:laugh:....

• Haha 3