India lands on tge moon

2024 the UK is set to give India £57 million in foreign aid,they have a population of 1.4 billion,almost 18% of the worlds entire population,won’t be long before they set up (corner) shop on the moon.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Have you seen the state of the supposed pictures of the craft,they expect us to beleive this shite,🙄

Apparently they are sending a manned rocket next.

2FFE05F0-13AB-4CEF-B6B0-00B41849CEA5.jpeg

719756DF-142E-4638-81EE-291640340523.jpeg

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Cmon born lol they landed on the south pole of the moon,it aint ebmven got a southpole haha

It has now,and India have claimed it.A country where 40% of children are malnourished and they are wasting cash on a space race.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Cmon born lol they landed on the south pole of the moon,it aint ebmven got a southpole haha

I can’t say I’ve looked heavily into it but I find it funny that folks still think governments are falsifying moon landings. Honestly what’s to be gained? Hardly anyone gives a shit. A moon colony is a big deal, sticking a drone on it will be chip paper in a week.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, mackem said:

It has now,and India have claimed it.A country where 40% of children are malnourished and they are wasting cash on a space race.

Space tech will add more to their gdp than a well fed population low skilled labour force. Not a popular view.

• Sad 1
22 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Space tech will add more to their gdp than a well fed population low skilled labour force.

I am sure the skinny malnourished children on the stinking streets of Delhi will be overjoyed.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am sure the skinny malnourished children on the stinking streets of Delhi will be overjoyed.

Let’s be honest, very few people give a shit. Many in the west will play that card over this event on our smart devices that were partly made with a supply chain dependent on slave labour in another shit hole.

I know you, having visited these places, will perhaps take a different and more educated/empathetic view. But that is the facts of it as far as I can see. India are putting resources into a field that will give them a competitive advantage in what is becoming a significant future market sector and war fighting domain.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That came across very shity when it wasn’t meant to be. I mean your view is the moral one. You’ve earnt it through a lifetime of broadening your views and experiences. I just mean to say that really, when it comes to it, no one really gives a toss for these people. It’s just a convenient stick to beat the Indian government with.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That came across very shity when it wasn’t meant to be. I mean your view is the moral one. You’ve earnt it through a lifetime of broadening your views and experiences. I just mean to say that really, when it comes to it, no one really gives a toss for these people. It’s just a convenient stick to beat the Indian government with.

You evil barstewerd , we give millions in aid to India , thankfully they've managed to provide sanitation and clean water , oh no they managed to land metal on the moon lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2