when to start my nuttall

well i have a nuttall terriers he's 8 month old now and im wondering when i can start him to ground he's a pic of him. im new to the digging game but it dosn't help still being at school lol so i think i need to here it from those who go digging.

DSC00500.jpg

nice looking pup you got there mate.youre going to get alot of different opinions on this,for me patience is a must at this age.dont be led down that road of "youve got a nuttal dog,tough,hard,can kill anything"bull shit.many a good dog beens ruined by bad training and entering at young age.dont let your self get wrapped up in hype of having a "nuttal dog".ive been there myself when i first started out some 25 years ago,entering dogs to early,getting rid when they didnt make the grade etc etc.just remember youve got the dog for a lifetime hopefully and a bit of time,patience and care will pay you in back in the long term.wait till season starts again mate then youre dog will be older,wiser,stronger and be able to handle himself abit better.good luck with him mate. :thumbs:

nice looking pup you got there mate.youre going to get alot of different opinions on this,for me patience is a must at this age.dont be led down that road of "youve got a nuttal dog,tough,hard,can kill anything"bull shit.many a good dog beens ruined by bad training and entering at young age.dont let your self get wrapped up in hype of having a "nuttal dog".ive been there myself when i first started out some 25 years ago,entering dogs to early,getting rid when they didnt make the grade etc etc.just remember youve got the dog for a lifetime hopefully and a bit of time,patience and care will pay you in back in the long term.wait till season starts again mate then youre dog will be older,wiser,stronger and be able to handle himself abit better.good luck with him mate. :thumbs:

thank mate.. on a walk other week he whent down and started baying at a fox but without the locator. he was in their for about half an hour untill it bolted which i was glad at.. he thinks he's solid trying to kill anythink in his way lol..

thank mate.. on a walk other week he whent down and started baying at a fox but without the locator. he was in their for about half an hour untill it bolted which i was glad at.. he thinks he's solid trying to kill anythink in his way lol..

self entered at 8 months :hmm: take your time with him
can some one tell me the basic's of digging.... My dad use to go digging but he goe's on to long about it so any info will be grate full

:hmm::hmm: keep asking him then :hmm::hmm:

:hmm: yep keep listening to your old fella till it bores the crap outta ya :yes: