Progozhin Dead ?

35 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think we are all jumping to the obvious conclusion but Prigozhin had many enemies including Ukrainian loyalist...just maybe things aren't as they seem,  this is Russia after all...

That was my first thought. Prigozhin is a switched on bloke obviously. Im sure he understood the real threats and rules of the game along time before internet experts in other countries. Who knows what's really going on in these big games. He may of retired peacefully somewhere with the agreement of his mate Putin for all we know.

• Like 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our whole country is being defiled by moslems, very few give 2 fcks

Dr David Kelly

I've ordered that book Tats.  I think left and right now agree ,even on here, that the world is led by the super rich. And their interests are  almost always opposite to ours. Politicians ar

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That was my first thought. Prigozhin is a switched on bloke obviously. Im sure he understood the real threats and rules of the game along time before internet experts in other countries. Who knows what's really going on in these big games. He may of retired peacefully somewhere with the agreement of his mate Putin for all we know.

I can't put my finger on it but something has my spidey senses tingling lol

• Haha 1

I'm retired and a reading geek. I browse right,  left and whacko sources. Although I draw the line at Tiktok!

More than one source say he may have swapped planes before the 'accident'.

Going back to my first post, folk have quite rightly corrected me and cited instances where the UK's dark forces may have been at work,in particular in the deaths of Diana and Dr David Evans?

That set me thinking. What would have happened if Jeremy Corbyn had been elected? I don't think the establishment would ever have allowed that because of his stance on Britain's nuclear capability.I  also remember way back in the 60s Labour leader Harold Wilson complained bitterly that MI5 were watching  his every move. I guess at the end of the day 'dark forces' play a big part in global politics and the UK is no exception.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

I don't believe anyone had Diana whacked. The royal family are so incompetent they couldn't arrange a decent pr company to deal with the prince Andrew scandal.....I doubt they the intelligence to arrange an assassination by speed crash 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I don't believe anyone had Diana whacked. The royal family are so incompetent they couldn't arrange a decent pr company to deal with the prince Andrew scandal.....I doubt they the intelligence to arrange an assassination by speed crash 🤣

I've got an open mind about it. Some say it was another enactment  of the Christian/ Islam war. Our beautiful English rose was being  defiled by a Muslim.   Who knows?

19 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I've got an open mind about it. Some say it was another enactment  of the Christian/ Islam war. Our beautiful English rose was being  defiled by a Muslim.   Who knows?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Think bakerboy has answered that perfectly 🤣

4 hours ago, kanny said:

Wagner are threatening retribution...

10 guys leading 50k of blokes hmm, reckon the next ranks down probably do the dirty end anyway, might be enough to knacker Putin, but where are they? Russian forces struggling on Ukraine nevermind a civil war to boot...

The west will be rubbing their hands , lots of contracts up for grabs now....

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Ain’t nothing new ??? 

VM.TIKTOK.COM

BRITAINS MUSLIM HISTORY! #england #muslimtiktok #muslim #history #britishhistory...

13 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

it was different 25 year ago anyone thinking they never had her offed  is beyond help lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I'm retired and a reading geek. I browse right,  left and whacko sources. Although I draw the line at Tiktok!

More than one source say he may have swapped planes before the 'accident'.

Going back to my first post, folk have quite rightly corrected me and cited instances where the UK's dark forces may have been at work,in particular in the deaths of Diana and Dr David Evans?

That set me thinking. What would have happened if Jeremy Corbyn had been elected? I don't think the establishment would ever have allowed that because of his stance on Britain's nuclear capability.I  also remember way back in the 60s Labour leader Harold Wilson complained bitterly that MI5 were watching  his every move. I guess at the end of the day 'dark forces' play a big part in global politics and the UK is no exception.

The media threw the kitchen sink at Corbyn and then those in the party convincing him to go against the Brexit vote must have been a walk in the park for the establishment. I know MI5 were involved on the government's behalf in the mining industry  

WWW.ABEBOOKS.CO.UK

The Enemy Within: The Secret War against the Miners: MI5, Maxwell and the Scargill Affair by Milne, Seumas at AbeBooks.co.uk - ISBN 10:  0330344080 - ISBN 13: ...

• Thanks 1