• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our whole country is being defiled by moslems, very few give 2 fcks

Dr David Kelly

I've ordered that book Tats.  I think left and right now agree ,even on here, that the world is led by the super rich. And their interests are  almost always opposite to ours. Politicians ar

Proghozìn is arguably in a better place than Putin critic Alexai Navalny, who survived poisoning only to be sentenced to 19 years jail. Poor sod.

For all its faults,  at least blighty is free from that kind of brutal " justice". I think the nearest we got to a Russian  style political assassination was the  mysterious shooting of a Great Dane in the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.Lol.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Proghozìn is arguably in a better place than Putin critic Alexai Navalny, who survived poisoning only to be sentenced to 19 years jail. Poor sod.

For all its faults,  at least blighty is free from that kind of brutal " justice". I think the nearest we got to a Russian  style political assassination was the  mysterious shooting of a Great Dane in the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.Lol.

Jo Cox? I doubt Tommy Mair had anything to do with it(or even knew who she was)

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

Jo Cox? I doubt Tommy Mair had anything to do with it(or even knew who she was)

Fair point. In my defence, I was thinking of assassinations from 'on high' rather than an attack on a politician by random nutjobs...of which there has  been a few. IRA men have been shot on sight too,but those who ordered those assassinations would argue that 'all is fair in love and war.'

I think Tommy Mair was undoubtedly the murderer of Joe Cox according to the evidence available. What's your take on her murder?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

47 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

diana ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Really??

I think the jury's out on that one, the same as Dr David Kelly. Both deaths were very suspicious, with, allegedly, dark forces of shady origin allegedly involved.

Edited by jukel123

I think we are all jumping to the obvious conclusion but Prigozhin had many enemies including Ukrainian loyalist...just maybe things aren't as they seem,  this is Russia after all...

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think we are all jumping to the obvious conclusion but Prigozhin had many enemies including Ukrainian loyalist...just maybe things aren't as they seem,  this is Russia after all...

Wouldnt suprise me if he aint even dead

• Like 3