16 minutes ago, big feet said:

Yes, they may, but they still won't come close to eating that much. The leopard averages about the same as a large dog 

There's an estimated 500 big cats in the uk a decent size gang of them wouldn't take long to devour a sheep. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BrumBatMan said:

A streak of tigers or a pride of lions?

You've seen how frantic a pride of lions eat a zebra of other large game..a sheep even a fat sheep is a mere snack for them beasts 👍🐈

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, big feet said:

Mate, I have books and can find actual field studies on the web. May i ask where you get your info? 

In the field mate down and dirty on the ground live action it’s outside and it’s happening, the hair dna sample from Gloucester was taken off the fence of a field with a freshly consumed sheep in it the mo is the same from Cornwall to Scotland regardless of what your book says 

8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

In the field mate down and dirty on the ground live action it’s outside and it’s happening, the hair dna sample from Gloucester was taken off the fence of a field with a freshly consumed sheep in it the mo is the same from Cornwall to Scotland regardless of what your book says 

Mate, the book is full of studies carried out by experts in the field. It's  their life's work. We've had our silly ding dongs, I genuinely hope you prove me right.

Edited by big feet
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

How many foxes or badgers would it take to strip 100 kg of meat and organs from one then mate? Genuine question...old Billy generally only takes dead lambs,sheep caught up in fencing that are dead or carrion....foxes will take lambs,pull them from the mothers when birthing even ...but I can't imagine  foxes or badgers stripping one in a few hrs.... would take 20 of the fuckers each,a couple of days at least 😁 wouldn't you say like?

I've seen them stripped in a couple of days foxes, badgers and bops, crows but the number of seagulls taking chunks out of them was unreal couldn't see the carcass for gulls within two days it was bone and fleece but like you say not in a couple of hours 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Borr said:

Most voracious eaters in UK would be a sounder of boar I guess or escaped pigs. Just to add an element lol

Seen a vid of four pigs make short work of a chargrilled corpse in the Ukraine recently. I reckon they'd have done it in one sitting! Lol..

2 hours ago, big feet said:

*wrong 

There's some beasts out there hunting that would wipe out your leg within seconds if you stood on it..wild animals are just that "WILD"