So ………

Grey man and I have had a few debates over the years . I’ve always been of the opinion id like to believe but I’d have to see some serious evidence in the form of a photograph etc . 

however …..

las month I have reconnected with a life long mate from back home . He’s one of the few people in my life who I would take his word unequivocally. He’s a generational sheep farmer . We both know an older guy who swears down seen one in the borders and again he’s hard to deny as he’s the first to laugh at stuff like this . 

as we discussed our lives and our jobs in the last 7 years we’ve been in absentia . He casually name dropped a mutual friend of ours , a younger guy , again a generational sheep farmer who three to four times a year he looses perfectly healthy tups,  killed and stripped of every bit of flesh....he used to do a bit with dogs / keepering so he knows it’s not the usual badger / fox scenario . we all agreed it wasn't your normal...a big fit tup can be 130kg+ they just don't die and be stripped in a matter of a few hours

nothing in the uk , not a dog can do that . 

• Like 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So ………

Grey man and I have had a few debates over the years . I’ve always been of the opinion id like to believe but I’d have to see some serious evidence in the form of a photograph etc . 

however …..

las month I have reconnected with a life long mate from back home . He’s one of the few people in my life who I would take his word unequivocally. He’s a generational sheep farmer . We both know an older guy who swears down seen one in the borders and again he’s hard to deny as he’s the first to laugh at stuff like this . 

as we discussed our lives and our jobs in the last 7 years we’ve been in absentia . He casually name dropped a mutual friend of ours , a younger guy , again a generational sheep farmer who three to four times a year he looses perfectly healthy tups,  killed and stripped of every bit of flesh....he used to do a bit with dogs / keepering so he knows it’s not the usual badger / fox scenario . we all agreed it wasn't your normal...a big fit tup can be 130kg+ they just don't die and be stripped in a matter of a few hours

My code name was “The Panther” !

56 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So ………

however …..

No disrespect mate but a leopard doesn't come close to consuming that much amount of meat in a few hours, not even a tiger would.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, big feet said:

No disrespect mate but a leopard doesn't come close to consuming that much amount of meat in a few hours, not even a tiger would.

Indicating more than one cat at a sitting hence breeding these farmers have seen every kind of predation and are. No fools they no what’s happening the routine visits is a sign they are part of a territory, it’s all there mate you just need to learn to join the dots and look beyond google 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, big feet said:

How many foxes or badgers would it take to strip 100 kg of meat and organs from one then mate? Genuine question...old Billy generally only takes dead lambs,sheep caught up in fencing that are dead or carrion....foxes will take lambs,pull them from the mothers when birthing even ...but I can't imagine  foxes or badgers stripping one in a few hrs.... would take 20 of the fuckers each,a couple of days at least 😁 wouldn't you say like?

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Indicating more than one cat at a sitting hence breeding these farmers have seen every kind of predation and are. No fools they no what’s happening the routine visits is a sign they are part of a territory, it’s all there mate you just need to learn to join the dots and look beyond google 

Mate, 5 leopards wouldn't consume close to that. Leoaprds average about 4-5kg of food per day, read the studies mate.

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

How many foxes or badgers would it take to strip 100 kg of meat and organs from one then mate? Genuine question...old Billy generally only takes dead lambs,sheep caught up in fencing that are dead or carrion....foxes will take lambs,pull them from the mothers when birthing even ...but I can't imagine  foxes or badgers stripping one in a few hrs.... would take 20 of the fuckers each,a couple of days at least 😁 wouldn't you say like?

I've no idea mate but it's easy to find field studies on leoaprds, tigers, leopards, etc. Even a tiger will do well to eat 30kg in one day. 👍

13 minutes ago, big feet said:

Agreed 

but let’s have it right . A big Lakeland  texel tup would butt a fox and badger all over

A manky old 20lb fox is doing nix to a fit beast like that 

• Like 5
Just now, big feet said:

I've no idea mate but it's easy to find field studies on leoaprds, tigers, leopards, etc. Even a tiger will do well to eat 30kg in one day. 👍

I always believed from what I've seen/read over the years that the smaller of the big cats,would consume as much as they could,as fast as they could, because they get bullied of it? Hence why the leave it up a tree or like bury it?

• Like 2
Just now, Daniel cain said:

I always believed from what I've seen/read over the years that the smaller of the big cats,would consume as much as they could,as fast as they could, because they get bullied of it? Hence why the leave it up a tree or like bury it?

Yes, they may, but they still won't come close to eating that much. The leopard averages about the same as a large dog mate.

4 minutes ago, big feet said:

Mate, 5 leopards wouldn't consume close to that. Leoaprds average about 4-5kg of food per day, read the studies mate.

Mate remove the weight of the skeleton stomach and fleece and leave Wikipedia alone it’s happening stop fighting it and just go with it you’ll feel better  

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate remove the weight of the skeleton stomach and fleece and leave Wikipedia alone it’s happening stop fighting it and just go with it you’ll feel better  

Mate, I have books and can find actual field studies on the web. May i ask where you get your info?