18 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

If your on Facebook this fella has been out with people treeing leopard . I think his dad /relation is on here as Iโ€™m sure heโ€™s been mentioned on here ?

IMG_2299.png

Out hunting baboons a few days ago๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ–•

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.ย  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah seen that thereโ€™s some good videos on YouTube of the hadza tribe hunting them .

i canโ€™t believe you succumbed to joining Facebook DC lol

Only for marketplace mate๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
On 26/08/2024 at 09:46, Greyman said:

I met a great old fella at the Westmorland showย ย name of Geoffrey well into his 80s still rides out with the staghounds even travelling regularly to exmoor etc but had spent time tracking and hunting leopard in the colonyโ€™s back in his day, he told me if you see them while hunting and they drop out of your line of site more than once itโ€™s time to get gone because the second time they will be stalking you,ย 

What did you answer in return mate ?ย 

On 21/08/2024 at 00:11, Welsh_red said:

People can record whatever is on their screen . I don't know how to do it I'm not a tech guy . But it's something people can do easily on a phone . I've seen a boy who used to work with me record the screen on his phone as he's gone into settings and change something . Then send the video to his mum so she could do the same on here . Kind of like a tutorialย 

And I don't know if your the type of guy to do this , I really don't.ย  But can u see why they wouldn't want to take the chance ? They don't even know your real name or who u are . Just to throw a assurance they'veย ย made to someone about some footage out the window pm the off chance a random guy won't record it and put it out onto the Internetย 

I'm not part of the big cat group that greymans in so I'm not speaking on their behalf,ย  I'm just saying why I think they wouldn't.ย ย 

Maybe they will be all for it who knows .

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record.

Said a few times on here, I've met Greyman he spent a weekend with us all at the comp, he's a good fella and proper countryman, he showed us some pics on his I pad which certainly looked like a big cat to me, I've no idea on whether there is a breeding population, or creatures still escaping (Dartmoor zoo, sparkwell, regularly lost animals I know that from first hand info), whether they die quickly after sightings or make a life in hiding again I've no idea.

I would say that Greyman presents good evidence and in person offers a lot ofย info that is worth listening too, he's not a 5 minute countryman that's for sure... hopefully I'll get up for a mooch with him soon andย after have a beer/grub and a yap... far more interesting talk than half the muppets you can waste your time onย in the pub,ย that's for sure

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 15
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

which certainly looked like a big car to me,ย 

That'll be his transit mate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Chid said:

That'll be his transit mate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

After me taking the piss put ofย DC earlier I had it coming ... auto correct is Satan's work! Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

After me taking the piss put ofย DC earlier I had it coming ... auto correct is Satan's work! Lol

FFS twice in a matter of comments .. auto correct is a fecker ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

And thatโ€™s in an area with a good population trained hounds,gps and most importantly fresh good snow, now imaging trying to find a tiny population with no hounds or snow on land thatโ€™s mostly private puts things in perspective a bit mate donโ€™t itย 

23 hours ago, NEWKID said:

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record.

Said a few times on here, I've met Greyman he spent a weekend with us all at the comp, he's a good fella and proper countryman, he showed us some pics on his I pad which certainly looked like a big cat to me, I've no idea on whether there is a breeding population, or creatures still escaping (Dartmoor zoo, sparkwell, regularly lost animals I know that from first hand info), whether they die quickly after sightings or make a life in hiding again I've no idea.

I would say that Greyman presents good evidence and in person offers a lot ofย info that is worth listening too, he's not a 5 minute countryman that's for sure... hopefully I'll get up for a mooch with him soon andย after have a beer/grub and a yap... far more interesting talk than half the muppets you can waste your time onย in the pub,ย that's for sure

Thanks Kev and your always welcome if your up around Gloucester mate, house has almost gone now so hoping to have a lot more free time come winter to get back out at it been a bit lapse this year with so much going on,

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

And thatโ€™s in an area with a good population trained hounds,gps and most importantly fresh good snow, now imaging trying to find a tiny population with no hounds or snow on land thatโ€™s mostly private puts things in perspective a bit mate donโ€™t itย 

the difference is there is approx. 2000 mountain lions in Idaho, and it has 85.5 thousand square miles of forest, and they still found tracks easily compared to 12 thousand square miles of forest for the whole of the uk so according to your figures of 600 big cats there is more mountain lion and leoperdย  per square mile of forestryย in the ukย than there is in idaho by a huge margin

Edited by greg64
  • Haha 1