• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Francie, said:

Fer feck sake lads wont yous shake hands,call it a draw as big joe joyce would say...

More chance of both of them dipping their hands in petrol than shaking hands lol 

• Haha 2

Surely the question of big cats could be proved or disproved in 24 hrs with few hounds. 

Areas such as thirmere which is apparently the new hot spot....yet has had packs of hounds through it regularly with 50 plus people with binoculars watching every inch while they are drawing. (Not to mention the two stalkers at thirmere equipped with thermals)

But a couple of imported big cat hounds, surely that could be arranged? Would blood hounds given cat scent not be able to hunt em, I reckon I could arrange a couple of blood hounds 

Screenshot_20240825-170708.png

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Surely the question of big cats could be proved or disproved in 24 hrs with few hounds. 

Areas such as thirmere which is apparently the new hot spot....yet has had packs of hounds through it regularly with 50 plus people with binoculars watching every inch while they are drawing. (Not to mention the two stalkers at thirmere equipped with thermals)

But a couple of imported big cat hounds, surely that could be arranged? Would blood hounds given cat scent not be able to hunt em, I reckon I could arrange a couple of blood hounds 

You don't need them, if they were here they would have been flushed by our own hunting dogs or beaters on occasions. As Greyman said, there's literally hundreds of these cats, beats me why this hasn't happend.

Edited by Pewit
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

There have been people on here that have said they have seen them moving from cover well ahead of the hounds and the hounds never picked up on the scent when they passed through the same gate a while later, I have also heard of several other packs that have moved them from cover 

1 hour ago, Pewit said:

You don't need them, if they were here they would have been flushed by our own hunting dogs or beaters on occasions. As Greyman said, there's literally hundreds of these cats, beats me why this hasn't happend.

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There have been people on here that have said they have seen them moving from cover well ahead of the hounds and the hounds never picked up on the scent when they passed through the same gate a while later, I have also heard of several other packs that have moved them from cover 

Interesting mate, do you know the names of any of these hunting packs? 

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

There have been people on here that have said they have seen them moving from cover well ahead of the hounds and the hounds never picked up on the scent when they passed through the same gate a while later, I have also heard of several other packs that have moved them fro

I didn't mean to restart arguments between people on here. Was just reading about a leopard hunting safari in Mozambique with hounds. £20,000 if anyone's interested 👍

• Like 1

You want a pack of these, god knows why that leopard jumped out of the tree to expose itself to the dogs, it must have got spooked by the paparazzi or something.

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You want a pack of these, god knows why that leopard jumped out of the tree to expose itself to the dogs, it must have got spooked by the paparazzi or something.

Thats saddleworth moor 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, keepdiggin said:

Would love to a pack with a couple of dogos work a leopard 

Nah, if you can't do it single handed go home! Lol

A dogo is comparable in weight to a leopard, single handed or get to f**k.. 😁

• Haha 1
Just now, Pewit said:

Nah, if you can't do it single handed go home! Lol

A dogo is comparable in weight to a leopard, single handed or get to f**k.. 😁

leopard has more weapons plus the hounds would just bay 

Just now, keepdiggin said:

leopard has more weapons plus the hounds would just bay 

And, that's the way nature made them. Lol

If the cat has claws and the dog doesn't it's tough shit. Those scum that use bait animals that defang and declaw animals make me sick. 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I didn't mean to restart arguments between people on here. Was just reading about a leopard hunting safari in Mozambique with hounds. £20,000 if anyone's interested 👍

If I had my time again I would go down the hound road a scat dog at the least but time waits for no man and I doubt I will replace the dogs I have when they go on 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1