9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm about 30/40 miles away from GM,I found him a gentleman, genuine and no bull shitter,looking for attention..travelled and met an old couple,the old boy was an ex keeper,went out to where they had, had sightings...looked about,found a few interesting bits and bobs...It opened my eyes to the possibility that they are roaming our countryside...not huge numbers,but around 50/60 individuals,and they travel to breed

Few folks I know and trust impeccably have told me they  have seen them, they are  not the sorts to go shouting shit and making things up...I used to dig on a farm up in mid Wales ...the farmer shot one...from the photos of it layed out in the back of an old red Hilux...it's nose touched the front of the tub and it's tail hung down off the tailgate ...it was a puma/ mountain lion pal... believe me or not,I know what I saw👍

Sounds interesting, I'm more than happy to meet them. I'm not gonna lie, I believe it will be just inconclusive evidence but if Greyman is adamant that they have actual vids/pics that are unmistakable then call me in.

Edited by Pewit

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

i bet he is, tell ya weer he get his rubber from shall i,    them dinghys [BANNED TEXT] those foreigners come over in, he welcomes the buggers in, and gets stuck in making not just a rubber doll, but a durable bugger, one you can punce fek out of then get stuck in , eh   no wondr hes rollimg in it .    innit 

you need a stirrup pump to inflate the buggers, not that i would no, lol

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

i bet he is, tell ya weer he get his rubber from shall i,    them dinghys [BANNED TEXT] those foreigners come over in, he welcomes the buggers in, and gets stuck in making not just a rubber doll, but a durable bugger, one you can punce fek out of then get stuck in , eh   no wondr hes rollimg in it .    innit 

Shut up you senile old goat lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm about 30/40 miles away from GM,I found him a gentleman, genuine and no bull shitter,looking for attention..travelled and met an old couple,the old boy was an ex keeper,went out to where they had, had sightings...looked about,found a few interesting bits and bobs...It opened my eyes to the possibility that they are roaming our countryside...not huge numbers,but around 50/60 individuals,and they travel to breed

Few folks I know and trust impeccably have told me they  have seen them, they are  not the sorts to go shouting shit and making things up...I used to dig on a farm up in mid Wales ...the farmer shot one...from the photos of it layed out in the back of an old red Hilux...it's nose touched the front of the tub and it's tail hung down off the tailgate ...it was a puma/ mountain lion pal... believe me or not,I know what I saw👍

Sorry mate no likes left as usual. I have met GM at the fishing comp a real Countryman and a gent.

I have never seen one myself but I have Farmers Friends and mates that have seen the some very close as you said not bull shitters. Never went to the press never recorded them never shouted about it just would give an account if asked. I 100% believe all of them. What I would say is most of the accounts are around 20years ago but one was about three years ago. 

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Pewit said:

On a course on the 30th for half a day, how about caviar in the afternoon?

I’ll bring the crackers, thought you were off for 15 days?

Edited by keepdiggin
22 hours ago, Pewit said:

Big cats have been documented and studied all over the globe, even critically endangered species on the brink of extinction. If the claimed numbers are correct over here, it would be a well known secret to those in the know. But we have no documentation, no studies, no footage, nothing.

I can’t be bothered to cover all the rediculous shite you right it’s more and more obvious what a mong you are, to document these small populations costs thousands has the finances and support of governments and researchers working full time, here there are a small number of amateurs self funded trying to live there lives and fit it in in there spare time plus a government that doesn’t want to admit what they have done or face the issue, and lastly who the f**k do you think you are that I would waste my time setting up an internet interview for a total walloper that cant be arsed to make a two hour journey, your a total dreamer thinking your somebody when your just another little keyboard warrior, living for likes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm sure your pal Minter is doing well from  all the fictional books he's written. I bet he's got enough money to fund the WWF you full blown walloper! Lol

18 hours ago, Pewit said:

Sounds interesting, I'm more than happy to meet them. I'm not gonna lie, I believe it will be just inconclusive evidence but if Greyman is adamant that they have actual vids/pics that are unmistakable then call me in.

I seen 1 in 1985 when I was 15 out lamping and can remember it like yesterday,this is when it was a big thing on the news and in the northern echo.The Durham puma,4 of us stood looking at it and 1 was a grown adult in his late 20s.I put it down to the right place right time plus there was no mobile phones around then of I would of got a cracking video of it.

• Like 4