7 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Patience grasshopper!! 

I don't buy it mate, these cats have supposedly been here now for decades. I hope I am proven wrong and I hope Greyman gets in touch with Minter and we can all meet and pick his brains.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I don't buy it mate, these cats have supposedly been here now for decades. I hope I am proven wrong and I hope Greyman gets in touch with Minter and we can all meet and pick his brains.

Just chill and forget about it then matey! Don't let it bother you.!

But, if you are that bothered about this big cat thing you really should go and meet some of the people that Greyman suggests and see what he has seen. Nobody is going to share anything with you over the Internet. It might change your mind about thing's one way or another. If you're not getting the answers you want on here mate, I like I say, probably put some effort in and look elsewhere or you'll just be going around in never-ending circles!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

But, if you are that bothered about this big cat thing you really should go and meet some of the people that Greyman suggests and see what he has seen. Nobody is going to share anything with you over the Internet. It might change your mind about thing's one way or another. If you're not getting the answers you want on here mate, I like I say, probably put some effort in and look elsewhere or you'll just be going around in never-ending circles!

I'm as chilled as an Eskimo mate, we are just chatting bollocks on a forum that's all. Lol

As I said, if any part of me believed it to be true then a 5 hour round trip wouldn't be so hard to stomach. I will go and meet Rick if Greyman asks him next time he will be in Yorkshire. 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I'm as chilled as an Eskimo mate, we are just chatting bollocks on a forum that's all. Lol

As I said, if any part of me believed it to be true then a 5 hour round trip wouldn't be so hard to stomach. I will go and meet Rick if Greyman asks him next time he will be in Yorkshire. 

I'm on my holls now pal. Will chat more shit later!!

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Mate I wish we could scan the uk with some special x-ray vision gear. I bet there's loads of shit hidden away out there we don't know about. There's probably 250 Poles living in Shirebrook tip woods that f@@ker knows about!! Lol..

This xray scanner won't be able to find really well hidden bodies in the woods will it ?😲.

Just asking for a mate 😎

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I got off my arse and went and met grey man... certainly changed my opinion on the subject 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I got off my arse and went and met grey man... certainly changed my opinion on the subject 👍

What did you see then Dan? How far did you travel to meet him, worth the journey then?

52 minutes ago, Pewit said:

What did you see then Dan? How far did you travel to meet him, worth the journey then?

Nobody is going to tell on line FFS.

If you want to know and you are genuinely interested go meet the guy.

If not will you just give over will you because you are boring the blood tits off people going round and round.

Cheers Arry.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Arry said:

If not will you just give over will you because you are boring the blood tits off people going round and round.

Cheers Arry.

f**k me what are they, alien creatures from Mars? 

We are going around in circles because we have a thread with no solid evidence, that's what it boils down to at the end of the day.

12 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry.

well said our arry, from morning till noon, 8  days a week nowt but fekin non existant bloomin cats, im seriosly thinking of admitting misen into a mental institution,    no [BANNED TEXT] i mean awway

18 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Pewit is supposed to be as well lol

How was your holiday mate on the G6?

I went away in June, can't afford two in two month like you Rockefeller. Lol

Edited by Pewit
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

well said our arry, from morning till noon, 8  days a week nowt but fekin non existant bloomin cats, im seriosly thinking of admitting misen into a mental institution,    no [BANNED TEXT] i mean awway

ive said this before, havent i, yes you have keith,    i was sane till i joined this forum, we have alien topics, f****n cream cake topics, how many ginsters can tomo shift, rubber doll manufactures, mc hulls on clopydogrel, tin pot soldiers moaning, i could go on n on, is there only me that brings sense to this place or [BANNED TEXT], 

compus mentos oozing out of every orrifice in my octo generian body 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

ive said this before, havent i, yes you have keith,    i was sane till i joined this forum, we have alien topics, f****n cream cake topics, how many ginsters can tomo shift, rubber doll manufactures, mc hulls on clopydogrel, tin pot soldiers moaning, i could go on n on, is there only me that brings sense to this place or [BANNED TEXT], 

compus mentos oozing out of every orrifice in my octo generian body 

Leave the dolls out of it, keepdiggin is doing well with them.