2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I remember when LDR’s fiancé joined and put up a pic of herself with his dog Bruce and his spaniel.

A certain ex member who didn’t know she was LDR’s girlfriend, kept pestering her by PM and asking to meet up, claiming he was the same age as her, 30, he was actually mid 40’s. We strung him along for a while then outed him. 
He claimed he “was just having a laugh”…..

Cheers.

Just goes to show,it all goes on behind the scenes “just having a laugh” is code for “shit,they caught me”.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

My mistake then I thought he organised it seeing as the heats up here were ran on his ground. 

There were heats all over the country mate, I ran in York’s and Notts, some were down south. A lad called Dogs & Natives on here ran some heats around Corbridge and a lad from the Hayden hunt ran some around Fourstones. I judged a couple at Pegswood and Ashington.

Cheers.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I remember when LDR’s fiancé joined and put up a pic of herself with his dog Bruce and his spaniel.

A certain ex member who didn’t know she was LDR’s girlfriend, kept pestering her by PM and asking to meet up, claiming he was the same age as her, 30, he was actually mid 40’s. We strung him along for a while then outed him. 

Cheers.

Stan and Baw pulling the Buttermilk stunt was a classic.... according to them they were inundated with kinky requests from the freaks on here...must be some desperate sorts amongst us lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Dirty little leacherous predatory five finger knuckle shufflers... shouldn't  be trusted or  left alone with a female of any age...still a few on here lurking in the shadows?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

God help any young one that comes on here now. Nearest thing to a pussy, half ye old farts have seen in the last twenty years, is the big cat thread.

Speak for yourself pal ..some of us still getting plenty ?IMG-20180112-WA0015.jpg.8410144090b1311b1630dfa16ce833ca.jpg

• Haha 5
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Dirty little leacherous predatory five finger knuckle shufflers... shouldn't  be trusted or  left alone with a female of any age...still a few on here lurking in the shadows?

Name and shame them Sean 

Folks like that,cant keep it hidden for long, someone dangles a worm....they soon slip up and they come out from under their rocks...you don't need a degree in human psychology ,just need to read through certain posts and the signs are there in front of your eyes?

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Folks like that,cant keep it hidden for long, someone dangles a worm....they soon slip up and they come out from under their rocks...you don't need a degree in human psychology ,just need to read through certain posts and the signs are there in front of your eyes?

f**k that lad out the wrong uns 

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

What about Keeps ,wasn’t she female .Trainee keeper if memory serves me right .

Was a Yankee lass too that moved over here I believe .

Tis cringey watching lasses get hit on online and smacks of desperation .

Still see Keeps now and again. She’s got a pure deerhound bitch , same sire as my deer/grey bitch.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Still see Keeps now and again. She’s got a pure deerhound bitch , same sire as my deer/grey bitch.

Cheers.

you getting deer /grey something like chart going to need to be super fit if you pop lol