38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No need to start crying again because a bird has more get up and go than the pair of you put together, she is out and about well known to local farmers and landowners and runs a very successful faceache site why wouldn’t people go to her??? as I have tried to tell you in this game effort = reward thought stiffly might have at least grasped that even though his new mate never will because he’s never experienced success at anything and probably never will, sadly just from the constant bitching it’s clear you both know your wrong so the only tactic left to try to win is constant shouting down the subject very basic tactic of ignorant men, even if or when the pic you desire comes out the pair of you will still call it fake as you do with everything else sad acts, why not start a thread on total no marks were you could both compete for top spot 

Again no need to get personal with either of us as we present valid points . 

get up and go?  Pewitt works long and hard shifts to provide for his young family and should be lauded for his gumption and get up and go for making a crack in a competitive and difficult trade .

the pics will never appear. if they do I will be the first to say “f**k me , that’s right “ 

instead a minority veiwpoint is lauded as being the truth and “if you know you know “ bollocks . 

the forres council edict regarding the shooting of big cats using a rifle or no less than .270 calibre and how to approach the cat when shot is sound practical advice that is sensible and considered in its production. Instead me McGowan rails against it with his all consuming knowledge . 

what expertise have these two got ? Peer reviewed thesis , zoological backgrounds with a career in big cats ? 

more like two mouthpieces who have become the pivot of spouting nonsense about to press on a slow day . 

i get that people have difficult locating them in the wild , as im  fond of saying it took Chuck Adams’s two decades to locate a mountain lion in a position he was capable of arrowing for his superslam .  But the fact exists that irrefutable evidence in the form of photo / video that is undeniably a big cat loose in the uk is non existent, YET! 

until it is , there will always be an alternative answer . I will tell you this though . I’ve seen spoor all over Africa , I’ve seen all these prints and shite pictured in the uk and if I’m honest . 
I don’t believe a single bit of it , not at all. 
dead deers killed by lurchers or in the rut aren’t evidence , neither are footprints in a sand on a golf course . 
all these expert finders have an ulterior motive . 

as I’ve shown before , it’s not hard on a phone to get a clear picture of a cat at moderate range . Let’s stop with these accounts of one walking around thirlmere . It’s one of the busiest spots in the lakes and heavily used by bikers with go pros , instagram photographers and walkers . 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Pewit said:

He's here again, are you sure she's not one of your alter egos, you are ever so defensive about her pal? I'm getting Norman Bates vibes with you. Hahahaha

Just to be clear, I've seen more of the British countryside then you could ever dream of. I've worked throughout England, Scotland, Wales. The railway offers you some of the best access imaginable, train tracks don't start and stop in town centres.

If you need the advice of an expert, I'll tell you, stop living a life of fantasy and enjoy your retirement Big G.

Sadly I see people like you everywhere in the heart of beautiful countryside seeing nothing apart from the screen 6” in front your nose a lack of good pictures and a reply time of under a minute shows quite clearly if it ain’t on your screen you will never ever see it, 

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Sadly I see people like you everywhere in the heart of beautiful countryside seeing nothing apart from the screen 6” in front your nose a lack of good pictures and a reply time of under a minute shows quite clearly if it ain’t on your screen you will never ever see it, 

Speak for yourself pal. 

It was only the other year I was scouting a site with a university qualified ecologist looking for and check listing all the flora & fauna. Guess who it was who found evidence of badgers and  their setts, I'll tell you, it wasn't the ecologist, it was me.

Again, I have been in some of the most remote locations in Britain, big cats, try another fella.

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Again no need to get personal with either of us as we present valid points . 

get up and go?  Pewitt works long and hard shifts to provide for his young family and should be lauded for his gumption and get up and go for making a crack in a competitive and difficult trade .

the pics will never appear. if they do I will be the first to say “f**k me , that’s right “ 

instead a minority veiwpoint is lauded as being the truth and “if you know you know “ bollocks . 

the forres council edict regarding the shooting of big cats using a rifle or no less than .270 calibre and how to approach the cat when shot is sound practical advice that is sensible and considered in its production. Instead me McGowan rails against it with his all consuming knowledge . 

what expertise have these two got ? Peer reviewed thesis , zoological backgrounds with a career in big cats ? 

more like two mouthpieces who have become the pivot of spouting nonsense about to press on a slow day . 

i get that people have difficult locating them in the wild , as im  fond of saying it took Chuck Adams’s two decades to locate a mountain lion in a position he was capable of arrowing for his superslam .  But the fact exists that irrefutable evidence in the form of photo / video that is undeniably a big cat loose in the uk is non existent, YET! 

until it is , there will always be an alternative answer . I will tell you this though . I’ve seen spoor all over Africa , I’ve seen all these prints and shite pictured in the uk and if I’m honest . 
I don’t believe a single bit of it , not at all. 
dead deers killed by lurchers or in the rut aren’t evidence , neither are footprints in a sand on a golf course . 
all these expert finders have an ulterior motive . 

as I’ve shown before , it’s not hard on a phone to get a clear picture of a cat at moderate range . Let’s stop with these accounts of one walking around thirlmere . It’s one of the busiest spots in the lakes and heavily used by bikers with go pros , instagram photographers and walkers . 

Yes your right mate thirlemere is so busy it would be nigh on impossible for a stealthy predator to remain hidden most of the time lol, there are far more populated areas of the uk that are very active than this mate sadly but you just keep on denying what you don’t know anything about if it makes you feel better 

1 hour ago, Pewit said:

Speak for yourself pal. 

It was only the other year I was scouting a site with a university qualified ecologist looking for and check listing all the flora & fauna. Guess who it was who found evidence of badgers and  their setts, I'll tell you, it wasn't the ecologist, it was me.

Again, I have been in some of the most remote locations in Britain, big cats, try another fella.

FairPlay forest gallant you found a badger sett that must have taken some skill ffs keep at it you,ll probably be claiming you saw a crow next 

10A07421-4CA5-4031-8FE0-B16659F44C52.png

3AC8EB18-0037-41CD-904A-57A1E556B498.png

01816709-0CA8-41A0-80BD-CE3DD7A8E007.png

4B341B4A-8A9F-46DA-91DA-7D0BE6F7C08A.png

8816C060-19E6-41A0-8AD5-F544090BA37F.png

22539407-2D17-499B-9B9A-0947FF1E152D.png

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Don’t know anyone with more get up and go then pewit the amount of usernames and email addresses he makes up lol, he’s a good lad though 

How's it going Eastwood Saluki? 😁

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yes your right mate thirlemere is so busy it would be nigh on impossible for a stealthy predator to remain hidden most of the time lol, there are far more populated areas of the uk that are very active than this mate sadly but you just keep on denying what you don’t know anything about if it makes you feel better 

FairPlay forest gallant you found a badger sett that must have taken some skill ffs keep at it you,ll probably be claiming you saw a crow next 

10A07421-4CA5-4031-8FE0-B16659F44C52.png

3AC8EB18-0037-41CD-904A-57A1E556B498.png

01816709-0CA8-41A0-80BD-CE3DD7A8E007.png

4B341B4A-8A9F-46DA-91DA-7D0BE6F7C08A.png

8816C060-19E6-41A0-8AD5-F544090BA37F.png

22539407-2D17-499B-9B9A-0947FF1E152D.png

It takes more skill than finding a phantom big cat Greyman McGowan. 😁

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Pewit said:

How's it going Eastwood Saluki? 😁

What you on about cocknose lol

ii forgot my password for this account so needed to make another mate luckily I remembered it…..lol

Just now, keepdiggin said:

What you on about cocknose lol

ii forgot my password for this account so needed to make another mate luckily I remembered it…..lol

Yeah we believe you, we both know you are cocknose. Lol

• Haha 1
Just now, Pewit said:

Yeah we believe you, we both know you are cocknose. Lol

I think you are brilliant tbh mate when you were both greb and cocknose having arguments with yourself absolute genius 

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I think you are brilliant tbh mate when you were both greb and cocknose having arguments with yourself absolute genius 

If you keep saying that you might believe it mate. Lol

Only one account at the time son, it's all I need.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

If you keep saying that you might believe it mate. Lol

Only one account at the time son, it's all I need.

Ok mate if you say so ;) anyway I’ll go back in my box and let you and greyman fight to the death over the big cat debate makes great viewing by the way pal

4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Ok mate if you say so ;) anyway I’ll go back in my box and let you and greyman fight to the death over the big cat debate makes great viewing by the way pal

We know so, I've no need to lie. I don't exactly make myself inconspicuous. One account is all I need. 👍

Greyman conducts himself like a spoiled teenager who's had his pocket money stopped, there's no serious debate with him, just school ground bickering.

10 minutes ago, Pewit said:

We know so, I've no need to lie. I don't exactly make myself inconspicuous. One account is all I need. 👍

Greyman conducts himself like a spoiled teenager who's had his pocket money stopped, there's no serious debate with him, just school ground bickering.

Anyway enjoy mate 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1