Been seeing a lot of Asiatic Lions encroaching neighborhoods of late. Habitat destruction leaving them no other options, they are taking cattle and dogs.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Yes mate.. be interesting to see out of curiosity. I sent the link to my sister who lives up there and is always out in the Lakes walking, biking and Climbing and what not. She has her Mountain leaders qualification now too. She knows the Lakes pretty well now and was speculating on the location at where the pic was taken and wondered if it was down by Theremere where there's apparently been some activity before. I'm not familiar with the area but this was here description to me earlier!

Screenshot_20240814-150618.jpg.8b9471616b46d564053ed70aaf2bfa59.jpg

I'm not going to get my hopes up for any conclusive evidence. Just a little 'bump' for the thread!

I don’t know if it is or not, but your sis is right about thirlmere mate it’s a remote place no phone or WiFi signals and weather changes in minutes also plenty of cat signup there 

AD2739D9-E59C-4A58-A297-2C70933AEC4A.jpeg

07C4E1D9-999C-48CB-8B63-9E740CC52918.jpeg

760ADF87-0798-4BF3-827E-13B8D339657F.jpeg

55DDCA89-EDBB-4CFD-89DB-F08897634C4B.jpeg

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Been seeing a lot of Asiatic Lions encroaching neighborhoods of late. Habitat destruction leaving them no other options, they are taking cattle and dogs.

Interesting! Fair bit to read up on there. I'm out walking my old man's Twatterdale whilst he heads of to Elland Road to see Leeds get beat! Lol..  I shall have a Google later mate!

Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Interesting! Fair bit to read up on there. I'm out walking my old man's Twatterdale whilst he heads of to Elland Road to see Leeds get beat! Lol..  I shall have a Google later mate!

There's quite a lot of videos on these encounters doing the rounds on social media. I hate seeing majestic creatures like that in conflict with humans, I'd much rather see them disappear rather than the animals.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I don’t know if it is or not, but your sis is right about thirlmere mate it’s a remote place no phone or WiFi signals and weather changes in minutes also plenty of cat signup there 

AD2739D9-E59C-4A58-A297-2C70933AEC4A.jpeg

07C4E1D9-999C-48CB-8B63-9E740CC52918.jpeg

760ADF87-0798-4BF3-827E-13B8D339657F.jpeg

55DDCA89-EDBB-4CFD-89DB-F08897634C4B.jpeg

Some county up there isn't it mate! 

It makes me laugh when folks say the UK isn't big enough to conceal a small population of these cats. Straight away that's an admission to me that they're not well travelled within these shores!

Edited by Bush Rummager
  • Like 4
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

450 likes, 1 comments - bbcnewsgujarati on August 14, 2024: "અમરેલીમાં બે સિંહ ગૌશાળા પાસે પહોંચ્યા અને બે કૂતરાં સામે આવ્યાં...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 14/08/2024 at 13:22, Bush Rummager said:

Just spotted the headline.

Not sure if any will come of it!

WWW.THEWESTMORLANDGAZETTE.CO.UK

A big cat and her cub have been spotted in Cumbria.

God is she back at it again ? 

I suggest for readers not from the region , they use the search bar on the evening news and star website 

Big cats this week , now the dark nights are here , it will be ufos again . 

here’s a f***ing reality check , carcasses of dead deer litter the lakes and gangs of lads with dogs from out west , Carlisle , the north east , the bottom of Scotland and lancs have lamped there for f***ing years .

some will post on this site . 

If you read some of the articles the local press publish , you can almost sense the  “oh god , not again “ 

13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I suggest for readers not from the region , they use the search bar on the evening news and star website 

here’s a f***ing reality check , carcasses of dead deer litter the lakes and gangs of lads with dogs from out west , Carlisle , the north east , the bottom of Scotland and lancs have lamped there for f***ing years .

If you read some of the articles the local press publish , you can almost sense the  “oh god , not again “ 

She cracks me up, so matter of fact. "We have reports of a mother & cub, mummy & baby are going doing fantastic." 😁

Ok, so there's clear evidence of a breeding pair and the resulting offspring, question though, where is this evidence?

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

She cracks me up, so matter of fact. "We have reports of a mother & cub, mummy & baby are going doing fantastic." 😁

Ok, so there's clear evidence of a breeding pair and the resulting offspring, question though, where is this evidence?

You’d like to think that in her line of interest a decent camera would be an essential out lay ? 

the fact that she once attempted to pass off a pic of her jungle cat as evidence , negates anything she can further produce 

an absolute dreamer 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’d like to think that in her line of interest a decent camera would be an essential out lay ? 

the fact that she once attempted to pass off a pic of her jungle cat as evidence , negates anything she can further produce 

an absolute dreamer 

I honestly believe people like her and that Jonathan McGowan suffer from some sort of mental illness.

The real question for me is, do they actually believe their own lies? If so, that's Ted Bundy tackle.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Don't shoot the messenger mate ffs!

I only put the link up to bump the thread for a bit of THL  forum activity!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

an absolute dreamer 

she's got one but always puts it down before the crucial moment 

14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

13 hours ago, Pewit said:

I honestly believe people like her and that Jonathan McGowan suffer from some sort of mental illness.

The real question for me is, do they actually believe their own lies? If so, that's Ted Bundy tackle.

No need to start crying again because a bird has more get up and go than the pair of you put together, she is out and about well known to local farmers and landowners and runs a very successful faceache site why wouldn’t people go to her??? as I have tried to tell you in this game effort = reward thought stiffly might have at least grasped that even though his new mate never will because he’s never experienced success at anything and probably never will, sadly just from the constant bitching it’s clear you both know your wrong so the only tactic left to try to win is constant shouting down the subject very basic tactic of ignorant men, even if or when the pic you desire comes out the pair of you will still call it fake as you do with everything else sad acts, why not start a thread on total no marks were you could both compete for top spot 

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No need to start crying again because a bird has more get up and go than the pair of you put together, she is out and about well known to local farmers and landowners and runs a very successful faceache site why wouldn’t people go to her??? as I have tried to tell you in this game effort = reward thought stiffly might have at least grasped that even though his new mate never will because he’s never experienced success at anything and probably never will, sadly just from the constant bitching it’s clear you both know your wrong so the only tactic left to try to win is constant shouting down the subject very basic tactic of ignorant men, even if or when the pic you desire comes out the pair of you will still call it fake as you do with everything else sad acts, why not start a thread on total no marks were you could both compete for top spot 

He's here again, are you sure she's not one of your alter egos, you are ever so defensive about her pal? I'm getting Norman Bates vibes with you. Hahahaha

Just to be clear, I've seen more of the British countryside then you could ever dream of. I've worked throughout England, Scotland, Wales. The railway offers you some of the best access imaginable, train tracks don't start and stop in town centres.

If you need the advice of an expert, I'll tell you, stop living a life of fantasy and enjoy your retirement Big G.