7 minutes ago, tank34 said:

I don't know pal ,  blue was put to alot of bitches , blue been dead 15 years or more , I do remember les having dog out of blue what had saluki in it , les was dog dealer an blue was studded out to any bitch 

Think it was the same dog mate a good mate from Harworth in North Nottingham and his mate got a couple of pup's out of the breeding and they definitely had no reverse gears and the blue one out of the two pup's was a bit touchy with other dogs when it was an adult. I think the cross took off in the late 80s with dogs like Irish Bob's Rambo and other named dogs of similar breeding that lads were killing a lot of gear with. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think it was the same dog mate a good mate from Harworth in North Nottingham and his mate got a couple of pup's out of the breeding and they definitely had no reverse gears and the blue one out of the two pup's was a bit touchy with other dogs when it was an adult. I think the cross took off in the late 80s with dogs like Irish Bob's Rambo and other named dogs of similar breeding that lads were killing a lot of gear with. 

What was irish Bob's rambo like tats? First cross?

22 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Irish bobs rambo that's a name you don't hear about now , was some good dogs up an down country from rambo , les Gedge blue some good dogs came out of him to , I do no when les used blue on some bitches he would take two pups from litters , he bred litter himself properly been dogs up an down country out of blue like said he got put to alot of bitches 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Irish bobs rambo that's a name you don't hear about now , was some good dogs up an down country from rambo , les Gedge blue some good dogs came out of him to , I do no when les used blue on some bitches he would take two pups from litters , he bred litter himself properly been dogs up an down country out of blue like said he got put to alot of bitches 

i wonder what breed irsh bobs rambo had the most of in it lol

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Francie, said:

What was irish Bob's rambo like tats? First cross?

Never saw it run in the flesh mate got told it was bred out of a saluki grey to a pit bull greyhound. A mate from Doncaster put his pure saluki to him I saw a few of these run and wasn't that impressed tbh though it was only on hare's and the pure saluki was a decent bitch aswell on the big land. I am led to believe the lad who bred Rambo was breeding them more for fox and deer than out and out coursing dogs tbh.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Never saw it run in the flesh mate got told it was bred out of a saluki grey to a pit bull greyhound. A mate from Doncaster put his pure saluki to him I saw a few of these run and wasn't that impressed tbh though it was only on hare's and the pure saluki was a decent bitch aswell on the big land. I am led to believe the lad who bred Rambo was breeding them more for fox and deer than out and out coursing dogs tbh.

Was that taxidermist in Barnsley  called  Darren  by any  chance tat 

6 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

was bob half saluki ? 

purex halfbred bull grey

2 hours ago, tank34 said:

If remember right blue came from lad called chippy Wayne ?

Yep, Wayne D, he's just been given the all clear mate after battling the big C.

Edited by Pewit
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

was bob half saluki ? 

purex halfbred bull grey

I honestly don't know the full breeding mate and only know what was going around at the time about the dogs breeding and according to what I was told the sire was owned by a terrier man and keeper from Castleford who originated from Rotherham that was the pit bull greyhound the same man a few lads who were at it around the Selby area will have had a run in with him. 😆 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Yep, Wayne D, he's just been given the all clear mate after battling the big C.

Met Wayne in 90 went to his with lad called Andy hick , that good news getting all clear 👍

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Met Wayne in 90 went to his with lad called Andy hick , that good news getting all clear 👍

Do you know any other lads from near us?

They all got plastered in the News of the World, one of the lads' mother's bloke found a video tape that and had hunting on and the idiot reported them. Lol

Laughing now but they were getting death threats and the job lot, letters sent through post with razorblades in claiming to be poisoned, bomb threats, job lot, that's the anti's for you, threatening folk with young kids.

Edited by Pewit
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Do you know any other lads from near us?

They all got plastered in the News of the World, one of the lads' mother's bloke found a video tape that and had hunting on and the idiot reported them. Lol

Laughing now but they were getting death threats and the job lot, letters sent through post with razorblades in claiming to be poisoned, bomb threats, job lot.

A lad called paul from Barnsley he got done for that video to , I remember thay all had big fellow deer heads on walls , used to lamp with Andy hick when he lived on farm in leeds , he run a big bull x called striker if remember right on dogs name am going back over 30 odd years I was only young lad then 

• Like 1