15 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Comfort eating pal?

Must hurt that I've exposed you for the animal rights activist that you are lol, Chwis Packham would be proud. 😁

Lolol. Now behave yourself and stop with the childish deflections, in all seriousness stick up a few photos of the dogs you ran. No need for them to be working pictures. 

Go on pretty pleeeeeease. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Lolol. Now behave yourself and stop with the childish deflections, in all seriousness stick up a few photos of the dogs you ran. No need for them to be working pictures. 

Go on pretty pleeeeeease. 

Stop looking for an escape and admit you joined a hunting forum and within the space of 10 posts you start crying to a member who was posting hunting pics on a hunting forum in a country where hunting is legal. 

You revealed yourself there lad, couldn't contain the anger and blew your cover. Lol

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Stop looking for an escape and admit you joined a hunting forum and within the space of 10 posts you start crying to a member who was posting hunting pics on a hunting forum in a country where hunting is legal. 

You revealed yourself there lad, couldn't contain the anger and blew your cover. Lol

Ffs you joined a hunting forum and you own the lawn shitter 😅😅

Fecking thing would struggle to catch an empty crisp packet blowing in the wind down the park 😅😅

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, king said:

Ffs you joined a hunting forum and you own the lawn shitter 😅😅

Fecking thing would struggle to catch an empty crisp packet blowing in the wind down the park 😅😅

You've been through more dogs than a Korean takeaway FFS. 😁

How's the Bullfrog going on mate? 😂

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Lol.. Ok Sherlock you've blew my cover now get the photos up. 

🤣🤣🤣Everyone's waiting for the greatest troll in the history of THL to prove that he actually worked dogs.

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You've been through more dogs than a Korean takeaway FFS. 😁

How's the Bullfrog going on mate? 😂

The fastest thing about the lawnshitter is the speed that it eats a small kebab meat and chips 😅😅

I highly doubt it could kill a disabled house cat..😅😅

• Haha 2
Just now, king said:

The fastest thing about the lawnshitter is the speed that it eats a small kebab meat and chips 😅😅

I highly doubt it could kill a disabled house cat..😅😅

No wonder you ended up with a bull frog mate, what's the next question, does a collie cross have collie in it? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240809-224251.png

7 minutes ago, Pewit said:

No wonder you ended up with a bull frog mate, what's the next question, does a collie cross have collie in it? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240809-224251.png

Tell us noddle arms has the lawnshitter killed anything at all..I bet it hasn't even killed a rat 😅😅

How many dogs you passed about this season pal? How is the bull cross doing mate, haven't seen the progress pictures. You got it off Sheepchaser didn't you, bet it's turned in to a final animal under your guidance.

10 minutes ago, Pewit said:

How many dogs you passed about this season pal? How is the bull cross doing mate, haven't seen the progress pictures. You got it off Sheepchaser didn't you, bet it's turned in to a final animal under your guidance.

Noodle arms I'm off to bed I'm up at 4.40 for work..

11 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

This big cat thing, FFS! There have been and are big cats in the wild in GB. Are there breeding populations, don't be daft.

It would be nice to see just the one pic/video of one mate, it's long overdue.

26 minutes ago, Pewit said:

It would be nice to see just the one pic/video of one mate, it's long overdue.

I did once see a bob cat or lynx that had been caught in Hawick, Scotland. It was in a chest freezer when I saw it. Along with many adders. The adders were caught in the wild then put in bottles alive, transported home, then put in the freezer to kill them. Then sold on to be stuffed. The contorted shapes of those frozen adders bothered me.