On 21/09/2024 at 14:35, Arry said:

In 2019 there was a video a chap took at Lee Moor on the side of Dartmoor that looked like a Lynx to me. I can find the article on Devon Live but the video won't open for me. 

WWW.DEVONLIVE.COM

Adam Sharp and his girlfriend Deborah came across the mystery creature on a trip across the moors today

Cheers Arry

That's only 2.5miles from the zoo

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

Posted Images

10 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

That's only 2.5miles from the zoo

The area round the zoo has been an active one for years cats in captivity still come into season, which attracts others from outside many of the staff have seen them on there way to and from work the previous owners were well on board with the subject but the new one not so much so  lots in the film about it 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

The area round the zoo has been an active one for years cats in captivity still come into season, which attracts others from outside many of the staff have seen them on there way to and from work the previous owners were well on board with the subject but the new one not so much so  lots in the film about it 

f**k me 

where do they find these people 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 16/10/2024 at 10:18, Greyman said:

You would think that with zoos being well known honey traps, intelligent big cat hunters would place cameras near by as males came looking for a mate. That tells me it's one of three things, there's no big cats, no intelligent big cat hunters, or more likely, both?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Cotton said:

You would think that with zoos being well known honey traps, intelligent big cat hunters would place cameras near by as males came looking for a mate. That tells me it's one of three things, there's no big cats, no intelligent big cat hunters, or more likely, both?

Your relentless ill give u that 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cotton said:

Not as relentless as these horny big cats it seems.

Just because you haven't seen one it doesn't mean they don't exist..

Just remember a shark has never seen a cow....

• Haha 1