Hundreds of big cat enthusiasts on this Facebook page recon this is some sort of puma / mountain lion I can’t see anything other than a Labrador. Head conveniently down on all the photos. The Facebook experts are all pointing to the long thick tail on the last photo. 

IMG_0765.png

IMG_0768.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

IMG_0767.jpeg

Edited by Samrog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Samrog said:

Hundreds of big cat enthusiasts on this Facebook page recon this is some sort of puma / mountain lion I can’t see anything other than a Labrador. Head conveniently down on all the photos. The Facebook experts are all pointing to the long thick tail on the last photo. 

IMG_0765.png

IMG_0768.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

IMG_0767.jpeg

Collie greyhound👍

• Like 2

I think the people taking the pictures would have known what they were looking at and therefore it’s deliberate deception as that’s clearly canine and not feline and we are not looking at it live like they were, recon if someone done some Facebook searching they would find pictures of him and the dog in question together 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, greg64 said:

what does everyone make of this one trail cam in devon 2018 apparently460454530_1723844701695724_3679102512996609725_n big cat in devon 2017.jpg

Definitely feline but the question is how big if that’s a corvid ie crow jackdaw etc then not very big would be my guess ears are a little off as well big feral on my trail cam for comparison 

A9BB1A36-60D8-43F5-8E97-695C20D23ADB.png

• Like 1

In 2019 there was a video a chap took at Lee Moor on the side of Dartmoor that looked like a Lynx to me. I can find the article on Devon Live but the video won't open for me. 

WWW.DEVONLIVE.COM

Adam Sharp and his girlfriend Deborah came across the mystery creature on a trip across the moors today

Cheers Arry

• Like 2