• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, greg64 said:

the difference is there is approx. 2000 mountain lions in Idaho, and it has 85.5 thousand square miles of forest, and they still found tracks easily compared to 12 thousand square miles of forest for the whole of the uk so according to your figures of 600 big cats there is more mountain lion and leoperd  per square mile of forestry in the uk than there is in idaho by a huge margin

Your just being silly now mate really from what I see cats don’t just live in forest the three cat species mentioned are probably the most adaptable of all the species, I won’t even look for signs in the woods until next month as and this is my own conclusions only, they spend most of the summer out in open land, which is only open to us because we are tall an animal that’s 22” tall is completely invisible amongst crops which are full of young dumb animals I never walk through a field of crops without the dogs flushing something, if you can accept that how ever many cats are here most are bred here then they will have adapted to there environment, so don’t act like they do in there native lands 

• Confused 1
6 minutes ago, greg64 said:

come on laughing boy enlighten me

Slow yourself down I,m not very literate, don’t know how far you are into whales I,m only just over the bridge next time there is a talk or slide show I will put it up on here and you are welcome to come along 

On 19/08/2024 at 16:11, Greyman said:

You have to look back to were the uk were taking them from to feed the pet trade in the 60/70s the Malay peninsula is a stronghold for black leopards and we collected them for the pet trade then there is the fact that black leopards breed only black cubs as there is only one captive black leopard in captivity it has to be assumed that there are a few pairs here to keep the sightings coming every year and as a final point spotty leopards are camouflaged for the open grasslands etc but black ones are designed for woodlands and shadows of which we have much more in the uk  

make your mind up greyman black cats are designed to woodland and the shadows your quote

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Slow yourself down I,m not very literate, don’t know how far you are into whales I,m only just over the bridge next time there is a talk or slide show I will put it up on here and you are welcome to come along 

240 miles

30 minutes ago, greg64 said:

make your mind up greyman black cats are designed to woodland and the shadows your quote

True mate but I can only say what I see and everything points to small prey hunting in the crops during summer but that’s just here might all be totally different in Scotland, in Cumbria I found sign of sheep being ambushed in the bracken there are 16 sub species of leopard living in every environment on earth because they are adaptable and they have clearly adapted to being here and we could be seeing another subspecies evolve, panthera britanica is on its way 

• Haha 2
On 30/08/2024 at 09:17, Greyman said:

True mate but I can only say what I see and everything points to small prey hunting in the crops during summer but that’s just here might all be totally different in Scotland, in Cumbria I found sign of sheep being ambushed in the bracken there are 16 sub species of leopard living in every environment on earth because they are adaptable and they have clearly adapted to being here and we could be seeing another subspecies evolve, panthera britanica is on its way 

Or a more realistic name, Panthera Invisiblus you full blown walloper!!!!  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
On 30/08/2024 at 09:17, Greyman said:

come on mate lol thousands our own sub species in the uk sane people can’t be thinking this lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

come on mate lol thousands our own sub species in the uk sane people can’t be thinking this lol

Sane people are still trying to work out what your saying mate 

• Haha 1
On 26/08/2024 at 10:55, BrumBatMan said:

250 leopards in the UK?So there’s also 250 mountain lion and 250 lynx?

One man on here put a species UK population at 250,so we have 750 at least big cats indigenous to the UK is this correct given Leopard,mountain lion and Lynx have established themselves and acclimatised to Britain?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sane people are still trying to work out what your saying mate 

He's basically saying you're a pure walloper mate. What sort of treatment are you on at the minute fella, have you considered hypnotherapy? We are all here for you mate, you'll get through this.

D3FWLQYWwAAlfH-.jpg

Edited by Krishna
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/09/2024 at 11:30, Krishna said:

All his mates nod & agree.

MV5BMTMyMzc1OTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUzNTIwNA@@._V1_.jpg

I have an open mind. If that makes me Greyman's mate, bags being that big Indian. 

Edited by jukel123