Just now, Welsh_red said:

Because as greyman has said very recently . When they have been shown before people have been told not to record the footage.  I'm not going to get into a conversation about why people would not want footage of their land shown to a wider audience . That has been discussed quite a bit on here 

If he shows you this online their is multiple ways you could be recording it etc 

That's why greyman has said to come down and do it in person 

I don't really care why someone wouldn't want their footage posted online or for the general public to see . That's their choice , but if i seen footage of a mountain lion walking through a farmers land with a old corsa with British plates parked up,  a old local estate agent sign leaning against a shed in the background,  or any other signs that it's british that would be amazing.  And I genuinely think you would find it amazing to

But you would still be back here calling bullshit because you've made a massive rod for your own back the way you carry on 

Not having it mate, I could take the teams meeting while I'm out walking the dog, whilst I'm sat at home, laid in the garden, etc, FFS man come on, how the hell am I going to record it and most of all why would I? 

Get a grip mate, we would be talking about big cats not classified details about UFO's.

I haven't made nothing, I'd be the first to admit if I think he had proven me wrong, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I'd love for it to be true.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Not having it mate, I could take the teams meeting while I'm out walking the dog, whilst I'm sat at home, laid in the garden, etc, FFS man come on, how the hell am I going to record it and most of all why would I? 

If they have promised the people not to make it public why would they even take a chance of a guy with multiple usernames on a internet forum having the ability to put the said footage online . Why even take a chance . Surely you can see where im coming from with this . 

Get a grip mate, we would be talking about big cats not classified details about UFO's.

Yeah its not at MI5 secret nuclear codes territory but its still a promise made to someone. I good mate of mine once only told me him and his mrs were expecting a baby . Didnt want it common knowledge to anyone until all the scans etc came back good. I trust my Mrs but i never told her because he asked me to tell nobody. 

I haven't made nothing, I'd be the first to admit if I think he had proven me wrong, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I'd love for it to be true.

And lastly ..... you can say whatever you want , that is your right. But every single person on this forum knows that if a 100% video of big cats came out with unquestionable authenticity came out you would never log in as pewit again and would creep back in few weeks later as another username. I'm sure many on this forum would eat humble pie and just marvel at what they had seen . You are not made of the same stuff

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Yes mate there are still around 50 uk leopards held legally in private collections, and that is with all the paperwork needed and secure enclosures etc so when you could just buy one for a oner in the60/ 70s and walk out the shop there were hundreds, more popular than Xl bully’s today, I think some people struggle to realise how big the uk is 97 000 square miles  hundreds cats in 1000s of square miles equates to one every 400 square miles so you won’t bump into one around every corner, we have thousands of otters in the uk yet most people have never seen one doesn’t mean they don’t exist, it’s about putting yourself out there, i,ve seen a uk beaver, a vulture and a myriad of other birds with populations less than 10 because I,m in the right places always on my own and happy to sit quietly for hours just watching and listening 

see hundreds is just pure fantasy to me now i know quite a few lads on this site think they have seen sightings and think they may still exist in the uk and i do believe they were released in the 70s in fact that's a given but i doubt there is one person on this site that thinks there is hundreds of black leopards roaming the British countryside i might be proven wrong on that but i doubt it

4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

You're getting all pissy now because I have an answer for your silly demands. I have never gone against anybodies word on here so I don't know where you get that bollocks from? Again, you never gave me an answer, how am I supposed to record anything when the man will be able to see me, as if we were having a conversation face to face.

You don't know nothing, I've never once deleted an account so why would I do that on grounds in which I've clearly stated that I could be proven wrong.

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lovely night up here , wet after a day of sunshine , just sat typing this thinking that in various places around the uk , right now , there is 250 big black cats prowling around 

Pishing down here now, just my luck now I've got 12 days off. Lol

I can't seriously believe Greyman made such a bold claim, someone is feeding him some pure bullshit and he's falling for it, there's no other answer IMO.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You're getting all pissy now because I have an answer for your silly demands. I have never gone against anybodies word on here so I don't know where you get that bollocks from? Again, you never gave me an answer, how am I supposed to record anything when the man will be able to see me, as if we were having a conversation face to face.

You don't know nothing, I've never once deleted an account so why would I do that on grounds in which I've clearly stated that I could be proven wrong.

People can record whatever is on their screen . I don't know how to do it I'm not a tech guy . But it's something people can do easily on a phone . I've seen a boy who used to work with me record the screen on his phone as he's gone into settings and change something . Then send the video to his mum so she could do the same on here . Kind of like a tutorial 

And I don't know if your the type of guy to do this , I really don't.  But can u see why they wouldn't want to take the chance ? They don't even know your real name or who u are . Just to throw a assurance they've  made to someone about some footage out the window pm the off chance a random guy won't record it and put it out onto the Internet 

I'm not part of the big cat group that greymans in so I'm not speaking on their behalf,  I'm just saying why I think they wouldn't.  

Maybe they will be all for it who knows .

5 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

People can record whatever is on their screen . I don't know how to do it I'm not a tech guy . But it's something people can do easily on a phone . I've seen a boy who used to work with me record the screen on his phone as he's gone into settings and change something . Then send the video to his mum so she could do the same on here . Kind of like a tutorial 

And I don't know if your the type of guy to do this , I really don't.  But can u see why they wouldn't want to take the chance ? They don't even know your real name or who u are . Just to throw a assurance they've  made to someone about some footage out the window pm the off chance a random guy won't record it and put it out onto the Internet 

I'm not part of the big cat group that greymans in so I'm not speaking on their behalf,  I'm just saying why I think they wouldn't.  

Maybe they will be all for it who knows .

No, you can't record a teams meeting as a guess unless you recorded from another device. What next, I may have a secret camera hidden somewhere, you are getting absurd now mate. Lol

So you're going off the premise that they don't want their secret to be revealed, you're presuming that each and every one of these people feel that way. What about the individuals that have footage and do want it out there, where are they hiding? It's conveniently always someone that wants to remain anonymous. Do you believe that 100% of the people coming forward to these big cat finders want to remain anonymous?

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

No, you can't record a teams meeting as a guess unless you recorded from another device. What next, I may have a secret camera hidden somewhere, you are getting absurd now mate. Lol

Do you understand when I said I doubt they would want to take a chance ? 

So you're going off the premise that they don't want their secret to be revealed, you're presuming that each and every one of these people feel that way. What about the individuals that have footage and do want it out there, where are they hiding? It's conveniently always someone that wants to remain anonymous. Do you believe that 100% of the people coming forward to these big cat finders want to remain anonymous?

Who knows how many videos they have that they will show you.  Might just be 2 or 3 good videos. You'll have to report back after you meet up with them and they show you

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Again, we are hardly discussing the blueprints on how to make an atomic bomb but suppose you're right, they hold it that dear that they won't risk sabotage.

I'm sure Rick Minter will be making an appearance in Yorkshire at some point, if Greyman is adamant he has damning evidence, evidence that has never been shared on here or on the web then I will gladly meet him/them. 

12 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Again, we are hardly discussing the blueprints on how to make an atomic bomb but suppose you're right, they hold it that dear that they won't risk sabotage.

Glad were on the same page . If they hold confidentiality dear then they shoukdnt take the chance

I'm sure Rick Minter will be making an appearance in Yorkshire at some point, if Greyman is adamant he has damning evidence, evidence that has never been shared on here or on the web then I will gladly meet him/them. 

If anything at least it would be interesting for both concerned 

11 hours ago, Greyman said:

The number has been pulled from the simple fact that populations below that show significant signs of inbreeding and you need at least that many for an healthy population to begin and as almost every cat seen by witnesses is looking healthy we must be above that number, unless you accept pewit’s option tha all these cats being seen each year have been released by a secret breeder, personally from speaking with the number of people I do at shows ect I would suggest the figure would be higher but as I said just now even at 250 that’s only one every 400 square miles of land in the uk,not likely to be seen frequently 

You are quoting pure speculation as fact, without a shred of evidence!!

Even if we accept your hypothetical guesswork of 1 in 400 square miles it is inconceivable that no evidence has been found in our modern world. 

Add to that, a quick Google suggests 400 square miles to be at the very upper limit of a Panthers range, generally 200 square miles seems suggested, so that makes breeding more than a bit hopeful!

Strange as it may seem to you, I do have an open mind on this, but why don't you actually post some of your alleged evidence?  Your excuses for not doing so have worn more than thin.

Is it any wonder there is more than a little scepticism!

There's inbred dogs, birds, fowl, cattle, various wildlife etc etc, that looks fine stood right infront of you, so how anyone can tell how inbred something is from a crappy pic is amazing lol

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Let the man pursue his f****n hobby. Its no skin off anybody's nose what he does in his own time.

I've spent a lot of my life standing  up to my armpits in cold water throwing some painted feathers with a rod. I've spent hours watching ferrets dodging about in rabbit holes. Hours aiming a lamp at a worthless long eared mammal. No point in it really. Just men being geeks. Live and let live.

It is getting a bit tedious now and imho it's each to their own whether you believe it or not that their is big cats roaming about the British countryside. Me myself with today's modern technology i cant weigh up why even more evidence has not been forth coming that cannot be denied then again how many Scottish people have seen the Scottish wild cat who frequent the wild places in Scotland though there is undeniable evidence they are there.

• Like 2