5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Actually I have just remembered that Greyman has ripped into me on a few occasions when he has disagreed with my opinions. So f**k him. I've changed my mind. Give him plenty of stick lads. Nothing but a half arsed pirate and crank.

Only on your left leaning political views mate( but you deserve that)  other than that I think your a pretty genuine well rounded chap with an interesting input 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Only on your left leaning political views mate( but you deserve that)  other than that I think your a pretty genuine well rounded chap with an interesting input 

Fancy a date?

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

And if you were really that interested you would be bothered to get off your device and go out to find the truth yourself, have said you are more than welcome to come and meet me when I,m next at a show or talk with rick and I will ask him to show you some of the sensitive materials that people have asked not to be published like a family of three black ones walking across a paddock in daylight or the mountain lion caught on a security camera in a farmyard, there are English signs on the buildings and it walks past a five bar gate for scale absolutely 100% a mountain lion these and others are often shown on the big screen but people are asked not to film it for the reasons above, if you go round breaching peoples trust it soon drys up so we honour peoples wish,s and the evidence just keeps growing, I might be doing the Westmorland show again next year which I don’t think is a million miles from you ask your mum to bring you along there are rides for you as well if your good lol

That's the thing mate, I'm not interested in something that I don't believe in, who could be? You'd be just as well asking me to come and drive two hour to talk about unicorns. I'd be more than happy to speak to Rick Minter on Teams, it doesn't take much effort and isn't really a waste of anybodies time. If he could show me any convincing pictures I'll be the first to admit, if so then I'd be very happy to meet up with you all, deal? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

That's the thing mate, I'm not interested in something that I don't believe in, who could be? You'd be just as well asking me to come and drive two hour to talk about unicorns. I'd be more than happy to speak to Rick Minter on Teams, it doesn't take much effort and isn't really a waste of anybodies time. If he could show me any convincing pictures I'll be the first to admit, if so then I'd be very happy to meet up with you all, deal? 

So you want to meet on the internet not in real life ? 

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

October 29th ? 

Had to google that Stiff. Me and Greyman are meeting up at Westmorland show. He's wearing his Joe Exotic gear and I'm wearing pink flared cords. Should be a raunchy meet up.

8 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

So you want to meet on the internet not in real life ? 

Westmoreland show is over 2 hours from me, what do you think? 

Just now, Pewit said:

Westmoreland show is over 2 hours from me, what do you think? 

2 hours one way to sit and see amazing footage that if true will change your whole outlook on something involving the British countryside you have known and loved your entire life. 

Or it could be all bullshit and you are fully equipped to come back on here and ruin greymans credibility which your craving for

It's a win win for u 

• Like 5

Pewit, if you're going mate, look out for a good looking fella roundabout mid 70s. Wears a Wolfie parka, a beret and pink flared cords. Between us we will give Greyman a jolly good thrashing on behalf of all the THL members he has verbally attacked over the years.  Don't body swerve that show Greyman.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

2 hours one way to sit and see amazing footage that if true will change your whole outlook on something involving the British countryside you have known and loved your entire life. 

Or it could be all bullshit and you are fully equipped to come back on here and ruin greymans credibility which your craving for

It's a win win for u 

Well no, it's 5 hours all in isn't it.

Instead of doing that i could test the water on a teams meeting with Rick, and then if I'm convinced I would like happily meat the gang. 

You've got your wires crossed about me, I'd be overjoyed if Greyman proved me wrong.

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Well no, it's 5 hours all in isn't it.

Instead of doing that i could test the water on a teams meeting with Rick, and then if I'm convinced I would like happily meat the gang. 

You've got your wires crossed about me, I'd be overjoyed if Greyman proved me wrong.

What would you discuss on Teams? Would the convo go the same way it does on here ? 

Can't see him showing you any footage or pictures over the internet etc 

• Like 1
Just now, Welsh_red said:

What would you discuss on Teams? Would the convo go the same way it does on here ? 

Can't see him showing you any footage or pictures over the internet etc 

Why wouldn't he want to show me pics or videos on the web? What difference would it make. In a teams meeting both parties can see each other, it's not like typing on a forum.

29 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Why wouldn't he want to show me pics or videos on the web? What difference would it make. In a teams meeting both parties can see each other, it's not like typing on a forum.

Because as greyman has said very recently . When they have been shown before people have been told not to record the footage.  I'm not going to get into a conversation about why people would not want footage of their land shown to a wider audience . That has been discussed quite a bit on here 

If he shows you this online their is multiple ways you could be recording it etc 

That's why greyman has said to come down and do it in person 

I don't really care why someone wouldn't want their footage posted online or for the general public to see . That's their choice , but if i seen footage of a mountain lion walking through a farmers land with a old corsa with British plates parked up,  a old local estate agent sign leaning against a shed in the background,  or any other signs that it's british that would be amazing.  And I genuinely think you would find it amazing to

But you would still be back here calling bullshit because you've made a massive rod for your own back the way you carry on 

• Like 3