24 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Now then, I've mentioned afore on this very forum that some dark being whisks me away some nights in my sleep, it still occurs, but I don't talk about it, I don't want you lot thinking I'm a bit tapped😀,  a week ago to the day, as usual I got my head down about 11 ish, the next morning I awoke in a terrible state, dishevelled n spent, eh, wotya make of that folks 

Don’t eat cheese at bedtime …

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

I can see the sides .. both for and against…. Personally I’m the sort that needs positive proof… can’t see why people have to result to being rude and name calling on BOTH SIDES  , ok if in banter , but why be rude , not singling anyone particularly but it’s stopping a decent is it isn’t it ..I get into it then start cringing .. it’s not helping either corner  …. My missus believes in ghosts …. She’s had contact with them at shepton mallet prison… apparently .. do i believe her account of what happened that night with 20 or so others  it kicked off and spirits made physical contact with her according to her and the people running the event … NO ..  but the 20 with her might haveHAD  the same experience and said yes .,, 
 ….do i think she’s lying …nope , was she mistaken … maybe …. Do we get on and talk about it … yep . And she still gets the jump at the weekend regardless 👍
Last week . some thing jumped out into the road of me the other morning at 5.15 … in the Cotswolds….. brain said what was that?  didn’t run or look like a deer it sprung across the road in a strange way  . And stopped at the opposite side of the road by the hedge and looked back at me … it was dark in colour wet  and looked about the same build as stein of the alberts … (ones mutt ) I was on the motorbike visor down … I put it down to a Deer …. But was it 

Good shout, we’re about we’re you on the Cotswolds mate,if you don’t mind me asking,p.m me if you prefer,  the area around Stroud,nailsworth is very prolific for sightings as is south cerney round the lakes 

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The number has been pulled from the simple fact that populations below that show significant signs of inbreeding and you need at least that many for an healthy population to begin and as almost every cat seen by witnesses is looking healthy we must be above that number, unless you accept pewit’s option tha all these cats being seen each year have been released by a secret breeder, personally from speaking with the number of people I do at shows ect I would suggest the figure would be higher but as I said just now even at 250 that’s only one every 400 square miles of land in the uk,not likely to be seen frequently 

Talk about speculation, you can't even provide solid evidence of one animal let alone 250. Can you personally post any strong evidence on here, if not, why is that? 

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Good shout, we’re about we’re you on the Cotswolds mate,if you don’t mind me asking,p.m me if you prefer,  the area around Stroud,nailsworth is very prolific for sightings as is south cerney round the lakes 

I’m in bath mate , but go out down midford hill , Norton st Philip and it’s the edge of the Cotswolds, so it was right on the edge between midford castle ….and the hope and anchor ….  Tucking mill ….
Could have been a deer my eyesight ain’t the best , especially at that time in the morning on a motorbike as well …. But just didn’t look right  . Was all in a second or two as I was maybe going a tad fast at 50 in a 20 on a winding downward hill ,,, but that’s the fun of a bike lol … 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

I’m in bath mate , but go out down midford hill , Norton st Philip and it’s the edge of the Cotswolds, so it was right on the edge between midford castle ….and the hope and anchor ….  Tucking mill ….
Could have been a deer my eyesight ain’t the best , especially at that time in the morning on a motorbike as well …. But just didn’t look right  . Was all in a second or two as I was maybe going a tad fast at 50 in a 20 on a winding downward hill ,,, but that’s the fun of a bike lol … 

Logically speaking mate, it is a million times more likely to be a deer than a big cat.

• Like 3

Let the man pursue his f****n hobby. Its no skin off anybody's nose what he does in his own time.

I've spent a lot of my life standing  up to my armpits in cold water throwing some painted feathers with a rod. I've spent hours watching ferrets dodging about in rabbit holes. Hours aiming a lamp at a worthless long eared mammal. No point in it really. Just men being geeks. Live and let live.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Logically speaking mate, it is a million times more likely to be a deer than a big cat.

Its just another won’t ever no but most of us I think would no what a deer is even at a glimpse

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Its just another won’t ever no but most of us I think would no what a deer is even at a glimpse

You'd think but poor eyesight, low light conditions, passing at speed, It's easy to be deceived. Given that deer are well documented throughout the UK then chances are it's going to be a deer.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Let the man pursue his f****n hobby. Its no skin off anybody's nose what he does in his own time.

I've spent a lot of my life standing  up to my armpits in cold water throwing some painted feathers with a rod. I've spent hours watching ferrets dodging about in rabbit holes. Hours aiming a lamp at a worthless long eared mammal. No point in it really. Just men being geeks. Live and let live.

I think that's a cop out personally, the man can enjoy whatever hobby he likes, I don't think anybody has got an issue with that. But if you are making claims like the existence of big cats then you should be questioned and scrutinized.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I think that's a cop out personally, the man can enjoy whatever hobby he likes, I don't think anybody has got an issue with that. But if you are making claims like the existence of big cats then you should be questioned and scrutinized.

Lots of people make lots of claims. An excellent living can be made out of claiming there's a God. Others claim there's a devil. Con men claim they have a wonder diet which will lose you weight. All sorts of people try and relieve you of your money by claiming all sorts of things. They never provide proof. Greyman is not selling anything apart from a personal belief,  an obsession, call it what you want. If you are not convinced or interested...move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Talk about speculation, you can't even provide solid evidence of one animal let alone 250. Can you personally post any strong evidence on here, if not, why is that? 

I have mate but you just ignore it and carry on your silly rhetoric I stuck a crystal clear pic of the dead one up that has been shot and stuffed and surprisingly not a peep and as I have mentioned dna and thermal are the way forward and are producing more evidence year on year, I have explained on soooo many occasions that I am not responsible for releasing evidence and footage I am the very bottom of the ladder I just collect the unexplainable and pass it on to those with the expertise, as an example I went out and met some people with dc off here that had witnessed a cat chasing deer a couple of years back we had a wander round and dc found what appeared to be a bit of a den in the hedge we retrieved a pile of bones which I then passed on to the researchers at the royal agricultural university were they bake them and examine them for tooth pits, I don’t know or care what the outcome is and have never asked, they could now be in the pile of positives or the bin I no not or care  I’ve done my bit, it’s known as citizen science and the more people like me,Sharon Larkin and others doing it the bigger the picture becomes simple enough for you 

1B092DDA-BAC4-4E7A-9027-C71CF5E73E96.jpeg

2F4E9E24-F23B-4C7C-8D42-56516370CEC8.jpeg

C6E84566-F5B1-4349-9053-EB168ED57FF4.jpeg

94DC9004-935E-43F0-B5B0-77C78971ADB5.jpeg

• Like 1

Look I can see the attraction, hidden big cats represent the allure of the unknown. The idea that they are roaming the UK taps in to our deep curiosity and desire for mystery. I imagine it's pretty easy to get drawn in to the culture with many other like-minded individuals which offers a sense of belonging when stories, evidence and theories are shared. I can also see why people could easily lose their sense of being rationale and end up seeing what you want to believe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Actually I have just remembered that Greyman has ripped into me on a few occasions when he has disagreed with my opinions. So f**k him. I've changed my mind. Give him plenty of stick lads. Nothing but a half arsed pirate and crank.

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Lots of people make lots of claims. An excellent living can be made out of claiming there's a God. Others claim there's a devil. Con men claim they have a wonder diet which will lose you weight. All sorts of people try and relieve you of your money by claiming all sorts of things. They never provide proof. Greyman is not selling anything apart from a personal belief,  an obsession, call it what you want. If you are not convinced or interested...move on.

And people should always ask questions and challenge things, it's human nature.

I find it admirable that he is putting effort in to something he believes in, but, that doesn't mean he's correct, it doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong either, but until we see strong evidence of their existence, as far as anyone is concerned, they don't exist.

13 minutes ago, Pewit said:

And if you were really that interested you would be bothered to get off your device and go out to find the truth yourself, have said you are more than welcome to come and meet me when I,m next at a show or talk with rick and I will ask him to show you some of the sensitive materials that people have asked not to be published like a family of three black ones walking across a paddock in daylight or the mountain lion caught on a security camera in a farmyard, there are English signs on the buildings and it walks past a five bar gate for scale absolutely 100% a mountain lion these and others are often shown on the big screen but people are asked not to film it for the reasons above, if you go round breaching peoples trust it soon drys up so we honour peoples wish,s and the evidence just keeps growing, I might be doing the Westmorland show again next year which I don’t think is a million miles from you ask your mum to bring you along there are rides for you as well if your good lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2