• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

can some kind soul, please tell me what station and time TOPCAT is on please, then i can inform keepdiggin

i thank you 

Please tell you’ve typed that with you’re pants on 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, greg64 said:

hundreds

Yes mate there are still around 50 uk leopards held legally in private collections, and that is with all the paperwork needed and secure enclosures etc so when you could just buy one for a oner in the60/ 70s and walk out the shop there were hundreds, more popular than Xl bully’s today, I think some people struggle to realise how big the uk is 97 000 square miles  hundreds cats in 1000s of square miles equates to one every 400 square miles so you won’t bump into one around every corner, we have thousands of otters in the uk yet most people have never seen one doesn’t mean they don’t exist, it’s about putting yourself out there, i,ve seen a uk beaver, a vulture and a myriad of other birds with populations less than 10 because I,m in the right places always on my own and happy to sit quietly for hours just watching and listening 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Pewit said:

Come on mate, this is meant to be a family friendly forum.

You should have thought about that before posting that selfie of yourself in those little pink panties when you were kerney you absolute plank 

10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yes mate there are still around 50 uk leopards held legally in private collections, and that is with all the paperwork needed and secure enclosures etc so when you could just buy one for a oner in the60/ 70s and walk out the shop there were hundreds, more popular than Xl bully’s today, I think some people struggle to realise how big the uk is 97 000 square miles a hundred cats in 1000s of square miles equates to one every 400 square miles so you won’t bump into one around every corner, we have thousands of otters in the uk yet most people have never seen one doesn’t mean they don’t exist, it’s about putting yourself out there, i,ve seen a uk beaver, a vulture and a myriad of other birds with populations less than 10 because I,m in the right places always on my own and happy to sit quietly for hours just watching and listening 

Maths as well as finding big cats clearly isn't one of your strong points, a hundred cats in 97,000 square miles is 970 square miles per cat ya walloper. Lol

8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You should have thought about that before posting that selfie of yourself in those little pink panties when you were kerney you absolute plank 

Can you keep your sexual fantasies to yourself please.

Edited by Pewit
36 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Maths as well as finding big cats clearly isn't one of your strong points, a hundred cats in 97,000 square miles is 970 square miles per cat ya walloper. Lol

Can you keep your sexual fantasies to yourself please.

You must learn to consecrate mate the figure bantered round is 250 which I think would make me right again you absolute rem probably better to sit back and let the grown ups talk 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You must learn to consecrate mate the figure bantered round is 250 which I think would make me right again you absolute rem probably better to sit back and let the grown ups talk 

100 now 250, which is it ya walloper? Lol

54 minutes ago, Pewit said:

100 now 250, which is it ya walloper? Lol

Neither, or one would have been found/filmed by now!

Who INVENTS these numbers, what is their source????

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Deker said:

God only knows mate, an utter fraud who ever it is! 

I can see the sides .. both for and against…. Personally I’m the sort that needs positive proof… can’t see why people have to result to being rude and name calling on BOTH SIDES  , ok if in banter , but why be rude , not singling anyone particularly but it’s stopping a decent is it isn’t it ..I get into it then start cringing .. it’s not helping either corner  …. My missus believes in ghosts …. She’s had contact with them at shepton mallet prison… apparently .. do i believe her account of what happened that night with 20 or so others  it kicked off and spirits made physical contact with her according to her and the people running the event … NO ..  but the 20 with her might haveHAD  the same experience and said yes .,, 
 ….do i think she’s lying …nope , was she mistaken … maybe …. Do we get on and talk about it … yep . And she still gets the jump at the weekend regardless 👍
Last week . some thing jumped out into the road of me the other morning at 5.15 … in the Cotswolds….. brain said what was that?  didn’t run or look like a deer it sprung across the road in a strange way  . And stopped at the opposite side of the road by the hedge and looked back at me … it was dark in colour wet  and looked about the same build as stein of the alberts … (ones mutt ) I was on the motorbike visor down … I put it down to a Deer …. But was it 

• Like 1

Now then, I've mentioned afore on this very forum that some dark being whisks me away some nights in my sleep, it still occurs, but I don't talk about it, I don't want you lot thinking I'm a bit tapped😀,  a week ago to the day, as usual I got my head down about 11 ish, the next morning I awoke in a terrible state, dishevelled n spent, eh, wotya make of that folks 

4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Now then, I've mentioned afore on this very forum that some dark being whisks me away some nights in my sleep, it still occurs, but I don't talk about it, I don't want you lot thinking I'm a bit tapped😀,  a week ago to the day, as usual I got my head down about 11 ish, the next morning I awoke in a terrible state, dishevelled n spent, eh, wotya make of that folks 

The ghost of George Floyd?

1 hour ago, Deker said:

The number has been pulled from the simple fact that populations below that show significant signs of inbreeding and you need at least that many for an healthy population to begin and as almost every cat seen by witnesses is looking healthy we must be above that number, unless you accept pewit’s option tha all these cats being seen each year have been released by a secret breeder, personally from speaking with the number of people I do at shows ect I would suggest the figure would be higher but as I said just now even at 250 that’s only one every 400 square miles of land in the uk,not likely to be seen frequently