• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Over you I would, poor feckers probably seen more of the world than the man that was scared to pick up his own dog shit in the garden for 6 months in case he got reported for breaching lockdown 

Is it true that you Minter and McGowan wank each off on the barge whilst watching episodes of Top Cat? Lol

Just now, Pewit said:

You've down that since the day you joined cocknose, or is it Eastwoodsaluki now? Lol

Your getting all excited now two people are actually talking to you, now slow down, calm down and you may be able to write something coherent arse bandit 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your getting all excited now two people are actually talking to you, now slow down, calm down and you may be able to write something coherent arse bandit 

Everyone knows cocknose was Grebs second account lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Greyman McGowan is boiling, calm down pal, we will all nod our heads and agree with you in future, we don't want you growing another bollock mate, blood pressure must be through the roof. Lol

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Is it true that you Minter and McGowan wank each off on the barge whilst watching episodes of Top Cat? Lol

Your usually pretty crafty with your responses to him,  you seen rattled 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Your usually pretty crafty with your responses to him,  you seen rattled 

Stop looking for reassurance off him mate, I'm sure he will take you out with the pair. Greyman is very hospitable as we all know, a cuppa tea and big cat banter is right up his street.

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Stop looking for reassurance off him mate, I'm sure he will take you out with the pair. Greyman is very hospitable as we all know, a cuppa tea and big cat banter is right up his street.

Classic deflection 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Greyman said:

Yes mate but in tiny numbers, they are not prolific breeders and a few litters in a lifetime is normal, you have to realise we are dealing with hundreds, in America there are over 30 000 mountain lions yet most Americans have never seen one in there life’s , unless they are living for over a hundred years you have to accept they are being born here unless you go with grebs theory that some unknown person or people are just breeding and releasing them on a yearly basis ??

hundreds

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

hundreds

Best to just nod and agree mate. 

It's true, hundreds of black panthers have  been released, how else would we have a  healthy population of cats that have not been filmed, caught, shot, run over, captured? Lol

• Haha 1

Ever heard the unmistakable rasping call of a leopard, no, neither have i. That is quite surprising given that we are dealing with hundreds of them. All that inbreeding must have made uk big cats mute.