2 hours ago, greg64 said:

if that was the case which i doubt very much to say the least would they not be total spastics by now after 60 years of inbreeding

That is why you come to a number of around 250 individuals it’s what you would need to avoid inbreeding, there are many cases of inbreeding in mountain lions in the states as populations have become isolated by development I have heard of one or two cases in the uk of black ones with white flecks known as cobwebbing which is an indication of inbreeding but mostly the ones seen are generally described as healthy, leopards have evolved into dozens of sub species across the planet and I would assume it’s happening here from the mismash of pets that were released, it’s why the dna stuff is so important 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

2 hours ago, greg64 said:

so you are saying that we have black leopards in the uk breeding for the last 60 years 

Yes mate but in tiny numbers, they are not prolific breeders and a few litters in a lifetime is normal, you have to realise we are dealing with hundreds, in America there are over 30 000 mountain lions yet most Americans have never seen one in there life’s , unless they are living for over a hundred years you have to accept they are being born here unless you go with grebs theory that some unknown person or people are just breeding and releasing them on a yearly basis ??

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Yes mate but in tiny numbers, they are not prolific breeders and a few litters in a lifetime is normal, you have to realise we are dealing with hundreds, in America there are over 30 000 mountain lions yet most Americans have never seen one in there life’s , unless they are living for over a hundred years you have to accept they are being born here unless you go with grebs theory that some unknown person or people are just breeding and releasing them on a yearly basis ??

My theory is that there is none breeding, that there may have been the odd escapee over the years and that there's been no convincing footage of them. As I said, isn't it convenient that we have had no footage of claimed spotted leopards, you want people to believe that nobody in the UK ever owned spotted leopards, pull the other one pal.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I'm not a fibber unlike some. 😁

IMG_20240819_175921882.jpg

IMG_20240819_184710056.jpg

How many times do you deny that it’s you when you come up with a new screen name 😂😂 I’ll leave it there greb,dogfox,cocknose,pewit? ;) 

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

On the contrary mate, you don’t get to me we are internet friends remember lol 

Good lad, so, yes the book clearly states fox & rabbit are in Australia, no big cat in the UK though. 😁

8 hours ago, Pewit said:

It's getting more clear that you are a fraudulent charlatan, your life is a complete lie mate, all this makes you feel relevant.

Pot / Kettle / Black

• Like 1
  • Haha 1