1 minute ago, greg64 said:

with the black leopard being so rare in the wild throughout the world ,it seems very improbable infact unbelievable that they have wild ones in the uk it just doesn't make any sense at all

You have to look back to were the uk were taking them from to feed the pet trade in the 60/70s the Malay peninsula is a stronghold for black leopards and we collected them for the pet trade then there is the fact that black leopards breed only black cubs as there is only one captive black leopard in captivity it has to be assumed that there are a few pairs here to keep the sightings coming every year and as a final point spotty leopards are camouflaged for the open grasslands etc but black ones are designed for woodlands and shadows of which we have much more in the uk  

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You have to look back to were the uk were taking them from to feed the pet trade in the 60/70s the Malay peninsula is a stronghold for black leopards and we collected them for the pet trade then there is the fact that black leopards breed only black cubs as there is only one captive black leopard in captivity it has to be assumed that there are a few pairs here to keep the sightings coming every year and as a final point spotty leopards are camouflaged for the open grasslands etc but black ones are designed for woodlands and shadows of which we have much more in the uk  

so you are saying that we have black leopards in the uk breeding for the last 60 years 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Cheers mate. Interesting that. I've said before on here my mate who's a big country man and into his Wildfowling had a sighting at Ranskill about 2009 and a nearby farmer had it in his yard in the early hours a few weeks later. I've no reason not to believe him!

Big cats running over the school field, is the kid mistaking Sheffield for Africa..   😁

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, greg64 said:

so you are saying that we have black leopards in the uk breeding for the last 60 years 

if that was the case which i doubt very much to say the least would they not be total spastics by now after 60 years of inbreeding

Edited by greg64
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Or it has to assumed that these constant images taken by a Nokia N95 of black panthers are actually blurry shots of fat labs, moggies and calves. This narrative is a very convenient one, no spotted leopard sightings, I wonder why. 🤔

8 minutes ago, greg64 said:

if that was the case which i doubt very much to say the least would they not be total spastics by now after 60 years of inbreeding

lf7fx6x184011.jpg

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Cheers mate. Interesting that. I've said before on here my mate who's a big country man and into his Wildfowling had a sighting at Ranskill about 2009 and a nearby farmer had it in his yard in the early hours a few weeks later. I've no reason not to believe him!

I honestly believe there was a handful out there but just can’t see them producing litters!

dog walkers, hikers, drones etc they would of been spotted 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, greg64 said:

That explains Doncaster