3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I will say however, I don’t think the very biggest dogs were running much……more dragging stuff out by the head ! Lol 

That's the thing these big lumps of things aren't lurchers in fact you couldn't get further from a lurcher, a 100lb dog couldn't run message's FFS lol. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

lol 

why would a half cross make anywhere near that ?? 

your amazing , also stop insulting bull xs by aligning them with the ultimate dog for the deluded , the wheaten 

You never got to see Winkhounds Wheaton did you brother…..a proper bit of kit.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

That 28 half cross would have been around 80/85 pounds wouldn’t it mate ?……f**k me, we all sound like our pal Bird ! Lol 

Yea just under eighty when proper fit and he was as big as you'd ever need IMO. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

You don't even know who Rhys is let alone seen his dogs. 

I don’t and what’s more I have/would have had absolutely no f***ing interest…..lol 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That's the thing these big lumps of things aren't lurchers in fact you couldn't get further from a lurcher, a 100lb dog couldn't run message's FFS lol. 

Do you think he bred them dogs just to run foxes off the slip. You are very green, that's why I was pissing myself when you started talking about a good fox dog not taking any stick. Do you think a fox is testing for dogs like that? FFS like.. 😂

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Yea just under eighty when proper fit and he was as big as you'd ever need IMO. 

I’d say that’s about what they all average out at and are still capable of being a “runner”…….dogs for jobs as they say 

I think Miks big lad was just shy of 90 (I may be way off) and that’s the best dog on all quarry I have ever seen. 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I think Miks big lad was just shy of 90 (I may be way off) and that’s the best dog on all quarry I have ever seen. 

I gave that dog supreme champion at Neilston, so I actually had my hands on it.

I’dsay it was just a bit heavier built than my old deer cross, who was 29” and 75lb.

So, and I’m just guessing, I’d put it about 80-85 lb.

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

We are now arguing about pounds and ounces when the point is that two game bull crosses would/should get stuck in and ask questions later. 

Now that I agree with.

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I gave that dog supreme champion at Neilston, so I actually had my hands on it.

I’dsay it was just a bit heavier built than my old deer cross, who was 29” and 75lb.

So, and I’m just guessing, I’d put it about 80-85 lb.

Cheers.

The dog got ran 6 nights a week for at least 5 months of the year and was hard fit all the time, took some feeding that beast. 

My dog was 80lb and Miks dog was bigger so you probably are not far off mate

Edited by WILF

How nice to have a chat about dogs, seems so long ago now those great (and no so great) nights & days out in various parts of the country.

Some craic……I knows it’s a hijack of the cats thread but good chinwag all the same boys, nice one

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

The dog got ran 6 nights a week for at least 5 months of the year and was hard fit all the time, took some feeding that beast. 

My dog was 80lb and Miks dog was bigger so you probably are not far off mate

Was yours related to Miks wilf?