4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Have you cleaned the back garden up yet fella or you still stuck on the crusty sofa with the wife & Presa.? 😂

I'm on hs2 noodle arms..

20240809_152340.jpg.b11a75df8c47aa80bbaab6dd27fde1b9.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

I'm on hs2 noodle arms..

20240809_152340.jpg.b11a75df8c47aa80bbaab6dd27fde1b9.jpg

Is it true you go around sites asking all the workers if you can sit in their machines and rev and honk the horn? 😂

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Is it true you go around sites asking all the workers if you can sit in their machines and rev and honk the horn? 😂

I sit on my own machine noodle arms.. had it since brand new nearly 490 hrs on it now...

20240809_152922.jpg.518b2e387a4bf9b7914ad3a8cde63e00.jpg

• Haha 2

"It won't start mate, what do I press?"

"Turn the key fella and give it a bit of throttle."

"I can't do it, I'll just make my own engine sounds, vroom, vroom, vroom, beep, beep." 😂

f**k me lads Fuckwit sorry Halfwit Sorry Pewit And his invisible friend got you all biting like Jack Russell's. Exactly what he wants.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Pewit said:

"It won't start mate, what do I press?"

"Turn the key fella and give it a bit of throttle."

"I can't do it, I'll just make my own engine sounds, vroom, vroom, vroom, beep, beep." 😂

No throttle on a dozer noodle arms..its called a decelerator.

It's that pedal that drops the revs noodle arms.opposite way to a car accelerator..

20240809_154031.jpg.d99c342a1a1bdd2c7ef7ca8518ad1146.jpg

13 minutes ago, Arry said:

f**k me lad Fuckwit sorry Halfwit Sorry Pewit And his invisible friend got you all biting like Jack Russell's. Exactly what he wants.

Cheers Arry

Simple, just like your dishes mate.

If it helps you cope, I'm the invisible man. Lol

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Did you learn all this by reading a book....

OIG4 (8).jpeg

I could do with that to fly home noodle arms..

I learned in the seat of the dozer noodle arms...many many hrs..

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

I could do with that to fly home noodle arms..

I learned in the seat of the dozer noodle arms...many many hrs..

So they let you sit on their knees as well?

You'll be ready for work in no time Pitkin. 😂

Just now, Pewit said:

So they let you sit on their knees as well?

You'll be ready for work in no time Pitkin. 😂

The biggest prison we live in is our own head noodle arms..

Do what ever you want to do..brickie..plumber..window fitter..machine driver..the world is your oyster noodle arms..if you want to do it go and do it..don't look back when you are old and wish you had done something noodle arms..

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, king said:

The biggest prison we live in is our own head noodle arms..

Do what ever you want to do..brickie..plumber..window fitter..machine driver..the world is your oyster noodle arms..if you want to do it go and do it..don't look back when you are old and wish you had done something noodle arms..

cccc.png

• Haha 1

I’d start making a new profile up you dumb kunt sending me pms crying about being reported to the mods, no one needs to go crying to anyone you do it all to yourself then sit at home sobbing because you have no one to talk to in the real world, a prime example of an idiot making the same mistakes over and over again catch you next time when you sneak back on with your tail between your legs pretending to be normal, at least you will have time to clear the shit off your lawn that’s been sitting there since you were scared to go out during lock down, total window licking bell end of a man 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I’d start making a new profile up you dumb kunt sending me pms crying about being reported to the mods, no one needs to go crying to anyone you do it all to yourself then sit at home sobbing because you have no one to talk to in the real world, a prime example of an idiot making the same mistakes over and over again catch you next time when you sneak back on with your tail between your legs pretending to be normal, at least you will have time to clear the shit off your lawn that’s been sitting there since you were scared to go out during lock down, total window licking bell end of a man 

Triggered much, me exposing you is tearing that fragile ego of yours apart. 😂

We still love you Big G even if we just nod and agree with your fantasies, it's nice to be nice. Now you go out there and live your dream, time to bring out the real Jim Corbett in you, ggrrrr.