7 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

It's not as it he hasn't answered these questions a hundred times before . It's the fact that people don't like his answers . So it ends in a stalemate . Continuously asking the same questions expecting different answers that you will agree with Is pointless

He's never given a convincing answer once mate. You know as well as I know that he has vowed to reveal convincing evidence for years now. 

I'm genuinely not trolling the thread, the thought is fascinating.

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, hot dog said:

Forget greynan but what bit of evidence provided convinced you that big cats are here.?

Cast your line somewhere else.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Pewit said:

He's never given a convincing answer once mate. You know as well as I know that he has vowed to reveal convincing evidence for years now. 

I'm genuinely not trolling the thread, the thought is fascinating.

If we're going to play the game I shall continue 

Not convincing to you no , I have found his answers plausible none the less. I've never met the man in person but have exchanged a few messages years ago and from all available information on him I would lean towards believing his answers.  Now if u asked me whether I would stake my house on it no i wouldn't.  But ive never actually met the man in person and spent time in his company to make a time served judgment on his character . All that being said I have been wrong about people's characters that I have known for decades so you never really know 100% on people . But as before me myself I see no reason to think of him as a loony madman making stuff up etc .

If I didn't have a busy life with my kids and work I would happily spend a day with him chatting about big cats and picking his brains about  the subject

You on the other hand I could not imagine what you would be like in real life away from the forum.  You could either be a lonely man sat at home all day on the internet on a windup , you could also be one of those high energy funny guys in a pub that light the place up . Who knows,  your a man of mystery hidden behind a user name , same as all of us I suppose 

Just now, Welsh_red said:

If we're going to play the game I shall continue 

Not convincing to you no , I have found his answers plausible none the less. I've never met the man in person but have exchanged a few messages years ago and from all available information on him I would lean towards believing his answers.  Now if u asked me whether I would stake my house on it no i wouldn't.  But ive never actually met the man in person and spent time in his company to make a time served judgment on his character . All that being said I have been wrong about people's characters that I have known for decades so you never really know 100% on people . But as before me myself I see no reason to think of him as a loony madman making stuff up etc .

If I didn't have a busy life with my kids and work I would happily spend a day with him chatting about big cats and picking his brains about  the subject

You on the other hand I could not imagine what you would be like in real life away from the forum.  You could either be a lonely man sat at home all day on the internet on a windup , you could also be one of those high energy funny guys in a pub that light the place up . Who knows,  your a man of mystery hidden behind a user name , same as all of us I suppose 

It's just little things that raise my suspicions about him. The way he is in cahoots with individuals who clearly have a vested interest and agenda, one of these individuals being a flat out looney, someone who claimed an ice cream van was an alien craft.

The stories just don't add up, folk coming forward to these groups and individuals and then claiming they don't want their secret let out. Well here's an idea, if you don't want your story getting out, don't inform anyone then!

I can talk big cats on here all day, they fascinate me, that's the magic of forums like this.

We are all sat on the phones/laptops when we are commenting. I like the odd bit of banter but I can also have a serious conversation if need be.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Pewit said:

It's just little things that raise my suspicions about him. The way he is in cahoots with individuals who clearly have a vested interest and agenda, one of these individuals being a flat out looney, someone who claimed an ice cream van was an alien craft.

The stories just don't add up, folk coming forward to these groups and individuals and then claiming they don't want their secret let out. Well here's an idea, if you don't want your story getting out, don't inform anyone then!

I can talk big cats on here all day, they fascinate me, that's the magic of forums like this.

We are all sat on the phones/laptops when we are commenting. I like the odd bit of banter but I can also have a serious conversation if need be.

The problem is that their isn't a vast pool of people looking into the subject at a full time level.  If their was hundreds and thousands of people uk wide deep into the research and search for big cats and he was affiliated with a couple of oddballs then you might have a point.  But the main guys are the main guys and he would obviously have something to do with them as theirs not many other people as interested as him in the subject 

I can't speak for the people who come forward as I'm not one of them but maybe they just want to talk to someone who believes them . Maybe they don't want the scrutiny and abuse of a wider audience . Maybe farmers are comfortable having them around occasionally and don't fancy having loads of people on the look out hunting for big cats on their land 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

The problem is that their isn't a vast pool of people looking into the subject at a full time level.  If their was hundreds and thousands of people uk wide deep into the research and search for big cats and he was affiliated with a couple of oddballs then you might have a point.  But the main guys are the main guys and he would obviously have something to do with them as theirs not many other people as interested as him in the subject 

I can't speak for the people who come forward as I'm not one of them but maybe they just want to talk to someone who believes them . Maybe they don't want the scrutiny and abuse of a wider audience . Maybe farmers are comfortable having them around occasionally and don't fancy having loads of people on the look out hunting for big cats on their land 

That's all we have at the minute, if's and maybes. These cats have supposedly been roaming Britain for decades and the strongest evidence we have people's  accounts of sightings.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Pewit said:

That's all we have at the minute, if's and maybes. These cats have supposedly been roaming Britain for decades and the strongest evidence we have people's  accounts of sightings.

Conveniently ignoring the recentl successes in dna samples, as you choose to do, instead of being a troll why don’t you do what I do and go out and get proof prove I,m a liar and profiting prove all of those people are lying, but you won’t as I’ve said before just an empty vessel making the most noise you live in a dream world were you are actually someone but truth is this is as exciting as your life gets, what a total walloper 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Greyman said:

Conveniently ignoring the recentl successes in dna samples, as you choose to do, instead of being a troll why don’t you do what I do and go out and get proof prove I,m a liar and profiting prove all of those people are lying, but you won’t as I’ve said before just an empty vessel making the most noise you live in a dream world were you are actually someone but truth is this is as exciting as your life gets, what a total walloper 

DNA samples confirmed by who, oh that's it, the science lab that wants to remain anonymous, I wonder why that could be? Now off you run to Bristol Zoo, cat poop is full of their DNA. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

DNA samples confirmed by who, oh that's it, the science lab that wants to remain anonymous, I wonder why that could be? Now off you run to Bristol Zoo, cat poop is full of their DNA. 

Sadly once again just make it up if you can’t be bothered to research but Warwick university actually done the most recent one from Cumbria nothing hidden just to stupid to look before typing, bell end 

5 minutes ago, Arry said:

Two Wallopers mate don't forget his invisible friend.

Cheers Arry

Nice swerve, I don't like debating so I'll accuse to posters of being the same person, classic..lol

10 minutes ago, Arry said:

Two Wallopers mate don't forget his invisible friend.

Cheers Arry

Well done Mr Arry

Now off back to your nursing home to put your nappy on before dreaming of wanking simba off all night.

Edited by hot dog
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sadly once again just make it up if you can’t be bothered to research but Warwick university actually done the most recent one from Cumbria nothing hidden just to stupid to look before typing, bell end 

Hmmm, alarm bells are ringing here, come on Big G, which Zoo did they take that carcass from? Lol

Just for clarification, this is Sharon. As you can see, she doesn't have a vested interest in big cats... Hahaha

In October 2023 Sharon Larkin-Snowden, a big cat enthusiast, took a swab sample from a sheep carcass she had found, according to Rick Minter, who produces a podcast about the animals.

Mr Minter then passed on the sample to Prof Allaby.

Screenshot_20240808-203502.png

Edited by Pewit
  • Confused 1