22 hours ago, Greyman said:

Don’t know we’re you stand on the subject mate but there is an old fella that has been on the podcast a few times from near donny and it’s another consistent area although the naysayers will pooh poo things his footage is real I have also seen stuff he has filmed on his new latest thermal and when it’s put on the site will leave no doubt 

80123741-5F9F-4C7B-81A7-8EF41927CED3.png

Can I ask why if he has it, why has t he shown it if it’s irrefutable? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

Posted Images

20 odd years ago I worked as a groundsmen at an old country house that had been turned into a conference centre, we had about 20acres of grounds plus woodland and surrounded by 1000s of acres of farmland. There were reports locally of a big cat sighting a few miles down the road, anyhow i started finding the reminants of old sheep carcasses on the edge of our woodland and mentioned this to a couple of the maintenance lads, we all decided to do a big search of the woodland and came across a mauled roe deer that had been dragged and wedged in a fallen tree over some old metal railings one of the lads took pictures and got hold of the local rag, the reporter they sent out said it was to gruesome to publish and without any pics of the culprit there was no story??

• Like 3
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Can I ask why if he has it, why has t he shown it if it’s irrefutable? 

My iPad is very old and struggles with a lot of websites so I can’t actually look on the links and refs section of the podcast but if it’s not been added already it will be in the future, I just gather evidence and pass it on I don’t control the publications or  releases If you listen to the podcast episode I put up the fella explains his story and some of the footage is added in the refs and links some of the footage is a bit sensitive in as much as there is a mountain lion walking along the back garden wall of a row of houses that would be easily recognisable and would probably raise concerns to the authority’s and  the residents so it won’t be shown 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Treeplanter said:

20 odd years ago I worked as a groundsmen at an old country house that had been turned into a conference centre, we had about 20acres of grounds plus woodland and surrounded by 1000s of acres of farmland. There were reports locally of a big cat sighting a few miles down the road, anyhow i started finding the reminants of old sheep carcasses on the edge of our woodland and mentioned this to a couple of the maintenance lads, we all decided to do a big search of the woodland and came across a mauled roe deer that had been dragged and wedged in a fallen tree over some old metal railings one of the lads took pictures and got hold of the local rag, the reporter they sent out said it was to gruesome to publish and without any pics of the culprit there was no story??

May I ask what area that was in no worry’s if you’d rather not say or pm me if you prefer 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

May I ask what area that was in no worry’s if you’d rather not say or pm me if you prefer 

Tried to send you a pm says you cannot receive them

• Like 1
On 29/06/2024 at 11:25, WILF said:

Isle of Man is lifting with them, I know of a lad who went over there to run them with a lurcher. 

My mate is from there originally and has gone back with the dogs to run them in the past, not much sport by all accounts, but a bit of novelty factor I suppose.. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

My mate is from there originally and has gone back with the dogs to run them in the past, not much sport by all accounts, but a bit of novelty factor I suppose.. 

The dam and sire to my old 11year old dog I have now went over and had them and said exactly the same. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

The dam and sire to my old 11year old dog I have now went over and had them and said exactly the same. 

Heard the same that they were pretty easy to take also led to believe their was a good population of blue hare's on their. I wonder what wallabies taste like. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Heard the same that they were pretty easy to take also led to believe their was a good population of blue hare's on their. I wonder what wallabies taste like. 

Would imaging very similar to venison, don’t know if I could do a hole drumstick though lol

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

just what i was thinking as i was reading i wonder what it tastes like few year somewere had kangaroo steaks crocodile  etc can’t remember we’re 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

just what i was thinking as i was reading i wonder what it tastes like few year somewere had kangaroo steaks crocodile  etc can’t remember we’re 

Australia maybe ???

• Haha 3

Take some convincing getting kids to eat wallaby it was bad enough when mine were kids getting them to eat venison we had to tell them it was lamb from the butchers. Even though they saw plenty of dead game. 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Walkabout pubs did them.