4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I saw that about wolves as any of you heard about a crocodile in a river Bristol way my mate was telling me about it last week as he sometimes fishes down that way 

I stuck a photo up of an alligator in chew valley lake near Bristol a while back the canal I am on has had reports of croc sightings in the past but in truth I think the chew valley one was a  pet that had been released and the canal ones are large pike seen sunning themselves there have been pike over 35lb caught here and that would look about 4ft long in the water, regarding wolves I have had a member on here that claimed to have heard wolves howling and found a very large cage trap in woods near by, and a few others I have met elsewhere that have claimed to have seen or heard them in the uk, but I can’t confirm or deny there existence as I personally have not, but wolves have travelled right across Europe unnoticed and there are a lot of these wolf dog hybrids around so could be a few escapees around out there 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

I'm on a couple of big cat sightings pages on Facebook.  80% of the pictures and videos are from idiots who can't see its obviously a normal cat , 10% is people posting insane good footage of cats cla

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I stuck a photo up of an alligator in chew valley lake near Bristol a while back the canal I am on has had reports of croc sightings in the past but in truth I think the chew valley one was a  pet that had been released and the canal ones are large pike seen sunning themselves there have been pike over 35lb caught here and that would look about 4ft long in the water, regarding wolves I have had a member on here that claimed to have heard wolves howling and found a very large cage trap in woods near by, and a few others I have met elsewhere that have claimed to have seen or heard them in the uk, but I can’t confirm or deny there existence as I personally have not, but wolves have travelled right across Europe unnoticed and there are a lot of these wolf dog hybrids around so could be a few escapees around out there 

this is a great read send for the elephant gun lol'River monster' was largest fish to be caught in England | Dorset Echo

• Like 1

Anyone interested another copper telling his story after leaving the force and mark who is a very impressive tracker spent his life in Africa teaching people to track the big five really does know his stuff not only can he tell the difference between a dog and a cat lol but he can tell you how big it was how long ago it was there and which foot is which 

6B763137-4B56-4A5C-BDA1-923CD682684C.png

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Anyone interested another copper telling his story after leaving the force and mark who is a very impressive tracker spent his life in Africa teaching people to track the big five really does know his stuff not only can he tell the difference between a dog and a cat lol but he can tell you how big it was how long ago it was there and which foot is which 

6B763137-4B56-4A5C-BDA1-923CD682684C.png

Interesting although I don't think you need to be an expert to differentiate between a dog & a cat 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Interesting although I don't think you need to be an expert to differentiate between a dog & a cat 

You will be very surprised on here mate what conclusions some can come to, 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Don’t know we’re you stand on the subject mate but there is an old fella that has been on the podcast a few times from near donny and it’s another consistent area although the naysayers will pooh poo things his footage is real I have also seen stuff he has filmed on his new latest thermal and when it’s put on the site will leave no doubt 

80123741-5F9F-4C7B-81A7-8EF41927CED3.png

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I saw that about wolves as any of you heard about a crocodile in a river Bristol way my mate was telling me about it last week as he sometimes fishes down that way 

It’s Been about for a few years in the Bristol Avon … apparently.
 I think a bus driver was the first to report it ( may be wrong there )

• Like 1