2 minutes ago, hot dog said:

I am chilled.i'm not sure why you keep asking me to chill.

I'm finding you very snidey on here and I'm not sure if your trying to provoke me.

I'm just being, well, trying to be, a tad jocular, and having a bit of banter.

Not trying to provoke you.

And, I'm not telling you to chill, I said 'calm down,' like you told me to calm down, on the fury v usyk thread, a few weeks ago.

It's called humour, and not taking anyone too seriously on here.  👍

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Take a chill pill you must understand I,m past the point of are they or aren’t they here I go to places like the RAU a very well respected university and talk to people doing serious work on the subject with serious credentials I travel and speak with people the length and breadth of the country the dna results have been in every paper going and come from as far apart as Scotland to Dorset just because you choose the root of ignorance and shouting the loudest it means absolutely nothing to me because in the real world I,m doing ok people like you are just a minor irritant and nothing more, you should be grateful I’m willing to waste my time even responding to you as nothing will change your mind until you either see it for yourself or get told it’s true by someone above you, and lastly this is me being polite and patient I could be rude if you mattered enough but you don’t so I won’t cheers 

I'll pop back in another year and your progress will be Zero, Proof will be Zero, and your attitude will probably stink even more!!!  

You are so naïve and gullible, you have convinced yourself they exist to the exclusion of all sensible reason, and when someone questions your FACTS, you simply get rude and aggressive.    DNA/fur is easy to come by, there are plenty of opportunities to get some in other countries, or even zoos/wildlife parks in the UK.

A viable photograph/film, and/or, detailed body in the wild, and in the UK, will do just fine!

Strange, simply nothing viable has emerged for the 7-8 years, or more, Big Cat threads have been running here!!!!!

Edited by Deker
  • Haha 1
On 30/06/2024 at 13:42, Daniel cain said:

The amount of deer in the area is unreal mate,counted 5 just  on the little slip road on  to the  M50 friday gone ...ive been working around Prestbury,Cleeve Hill etc and every house has them in and out the gardens...found 2 tiny muntjac fawns(2/3 days old)in the garden I built the horse menagerie, loads of roe about too around there...cant take my big dog to work with me...there would be carnage,Ive got close enough to take them out with a catty,when Ive walked the hedges on my break....If I was homeless...then Id be setting up camp around there...and eating like a king😉👍DSC_5951.JPG.f41b91649b3cb6f95bbff4ddfa55e401.JPGDSC_5949.JPG.1051dcf6726870a0d52ad3719caa5751.JPG DSC_6120.JPG.84043d8ccd39958f59a5fea6082f3682.JPG

Fancy a night round ere in that little car camper am doing, and a mooch at first light. Maybe put a few trail cams up. I went on google earth and found a park up for the night on top of Cleeve Hill that looks ok. I love getting out and about and noseying round different county’s. 

• Like 2
On 01/07/2024 at 19:56, Deker said:

I'll pop back in another year and your progress will be Zero, Proof will be Zero, and your attitude will probably stink even more!!!  

You are so naïve and gullible, you have convinced yourself they exist to the exclusion of all sensible reason, and when someone questions your FACTS, you simply get rude and aggressive.    DNA/fur is easy to come by, there are plenty of opportunities to get some in other countries, or even zoos/wildlife parks in the UK.

A viable photograph/film, and/or, detailed body in the wild, and in the UK, will do just fine!

Strange, simply nothing viable has emerged for the 7-8 years, or more, Big Cat threads have been running here!!!!!

Just the fact you like the other sceptics are now claiming we are planting dna shows the levels you will stoop to to try and prove a point without leaving the sofa is a good measure of you, and stop crying about me being rude and aggressive I,m the same with all the dicks I meet in life why should I treat you any different you silly little baby everything that gets put before you you will claim is fake your just an empty vessel making a lot of noise, 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Fancy a night round ere in that little car camper am doing, and a mooch at first light. Maybe put a few trail cams up. I went on google earth and found a park up for the night on top of Cleeve Hill that looks ok. I love getting out and about and noseying round different county’s. 

If you are down at all mate and fancy a meet up let me know, will pop over for a brew or pint if I’m around I think cleave hill is a few miles north along the Cotswold edge from me I,m just down by the Severn at Frampton on Severn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you are down at all mate and fancy a meet up let me know, will pop over for a brew or pint if I’m around I think cleave hill is a few miles north along the Cotswold edge from me I,m just down by the Severn at Frampton on Severn 

Yeah deffo , cheers 

3 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Im working just down from Cleeve hill at Prestbury..loads to go at with a catty😉👍

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Im working just down from Cleeve hill at Prestbury..loads to go at with a catty😉👍

Nice one, is it well keepered 

asking for a friend lol 

48 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Theres flying chickens about so yes😁just got to  blend in with the dog walkers👍

Take one of those extendable dog leads with you, pretend your dog has ran off/gone missing.  😌

I saw that about wolves as any of you heard about a crocodile in a river Bristol way my mate was telling me about it last week as he sometimes fishes down that way 

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

any of you heard about a crocodile in a river Bristol way 

I saw a Croc basking at the confluence of the Thames and Wey last week at Weybridge,and got a clear photograph.

E2C1FF6D-12D3-437A-9B55-A7D40CE65803.jpeg

• Haha 4